OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

871772502_l.jpg

jhd-mlb-bluejays.jpg

"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

trax stuff on ebay is legit, but his stuff is very light on the metal, make sure u read the gram weight before u buy from him, ive seen some of his stuff in person, it looks good but are usually very hollow, he shows the weight and stuff tho in his auctions, hes not lyin about it, its just light stuff , not heavyweight
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

YO! That Jays piece is most certainly ill.
Quote:
^ Games tats are more than fair game, dude put a butterfly on his cheek
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
straight.outta.704

jays piece is tight but not feelin the colors, the eye looks wierd too
Everyday Im hustlin

Who owns the Blue Jays piece? I see it's from someone's myspace when I check the link.

Now I really want to see these BET Hip Hop Awards, I didn't think the heavyweights like Jay-Z would come out to the event I kind of thought it was on the scale of the Source Awards or Soul Train Awards that after a while a lot of the major cats miss and simply have people accept their awards.

:rofl:
roll.gif
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

hip hop awards

nel.0.jpg

betjayzfab-745308.jpg

44snhvq.jpg

4dzkivc.jpg

2ugkpiv.jpg

2h6ygiw.jpg

2hzlr4l.jpg
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

Busta looks like an Official NBA basketball.
*************************************************************************************************************
"I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

thought id post this here instead of making a post :

Jacob "The Jeweler" Arabo filed a lawsuit against Scarface last week, claiming the pioneering Houston-based rapper owes over $37,000 for jewelry purchased in 2002.

The famed jeweler to the stars claims that he repeatedly asked Scarface, born Bradley Jordan, to pay for the undisclosed items without success, so he filed the lawsuit in an attempt to collect the debt.

^pretty sure there just custom 1's. im kinda feelin that leather.

:wow:
eek.gif
@ t.i.'s a&g leather hoody he wore. i need that for the winter if i cant find the y-3 one...
I WANNA SEE A MILLION, BUT ID RATHER SEE A MILLION EDUCATED BLACK CHILDREN.....

WTB!! - SZ. 8.5 NIB, ADIDAS METRO ATTITUDE PURPLE/GREEN...

jays piece belongs to a guy name Branson
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

Good stuff keep it up
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordans* kingofny04 * *NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza * *14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO * hnydlr *​
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.​

2zo9kbq.jpg

Maybe 'ol Nelly should save some of his jewelry money for some antibiotics. His "Dawn of the dead" game is on point.

1395603040_l.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

millz destroyed dude

fatso.JPG

Back
Top Bottom