OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Yeah that watch is baguettes to death.... But I'm HEAVY into fine timepieces and I've never even heard of this company and it looks like TONS of ice thrown on a timepiece w/ a 2 dollar movement.... For those into cars more than watches it's like throw some 30 Thousand dollar Rims on that whip that Fred Flinstone used to keep moving w/ his feet. Completely ASININE. Real talk it's ALMOST as sick as Jacob's Million Dollar watch that he, Jay, David Beckham and Nigo own. Except at least Jacob came TOURBILLON on that on as opposed to his starter kits... Not to mention flooded out w/ flawless Baguettes. I'm gunnin for his grapefruit in the watch dep't but I'm far from a hater, that thing is absolutely breathtaking if you ever get to see it. I think it's on his site matter of fact. 42nd street for real.....

Quote:
That Just Blaze Playstation controller is unbelievable, but what's the story on those two other ps controllers on the first page of the site. Did somebody swagger-jack Just Blaze?

BIz Markie owns those.... Just co-signed.. They're good friends and Biz doubled up on em'.......
"I GOT DEMONS IN MY PAST/ SO I GOT DAUGHTERS ON THE WAY/ IF THE PROPHECY'S CORRECT/ THEN THE CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO PAY/ FOR THE SINS OF THE FATHER/ SO I BARTER MY TOMORROW'S AGAINST AGAINST MY YESTERDAY'S/ AND HOPES THAT SHE'LL BE OKAY/ AND WHEN I'M NO LONGER HERE TO SHADE HER FACE FROM THE GLARE/ I GIVE HER MY SHARE OF CAROL'S DAUGHTER AND MY SHINY NEW BEACH CHAIR"- SCC

yeah I dont know about the movement, apparently its a swiss company (not that it means it cant be cheap)...the movement looks good (the front page of the site gives an example of its movement) but then again its a flash "re-enactment" so it could be some 2 dollar john piece.

i dont care how flooded that watch is, its tasteless. its ugly...

"For those into cars more than watches it's like throw some 30 Thousand dollar Rims on that whip that Fred Flinstone used to keep moving w/ his feet. Completely ASININE."

same thing i was thinking. its like yeah its icy, but its wack as hell. it reminds me of those watches that used to be in the back of the source, except the stones are real...
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

:lol:
laugh.gif
....classic neckwear gotta love it.

Quote:
I need to stop bein lazy... I got some new pieces...

you should have never posted that now people are going to bug the hell out of you until you post the pics.

Quote:
the grnd opening of my ICEE FRESH STORE is next week.
:wow:
eek.gif
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

^ tons of work. Ask Benny on that one. Most chains are made in the factory but I've seen some custom bracelets made and yes you basically make the mold and do it over and over. Lot of intricate work.

How long it took to make those tree-link chains who knows, but one day down the road I'll be doing that too. I want everything custom one day and I wanna be the one who made it.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

who has the gold game on smash?
(Wuuuuu) Ghost is back! stretch Cadillacs, fruit cocktails hit the shelves at Paul's Pastry Rack. Walk with me! like Darthy tried to judge these plush degrees...(introducing Raekwon)The chain tri-color freezin in velour, ice-sicle galore gas station light gleamin on the wall​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​

That kanye piece is ill. But right now I dont know what I should get. I was thinking about getting another gold cuban or going white gold with a franco.
TEAL DEAD SERIOUS IN A XL FOR TRADE NEED A RED L OR XL

That Nas piece is the best in the game. Hands down
I DON'T REGRET WHAT I TYPE...CAUSE I MEAN WHAT I SAY​

You 38 and you still rapping?​

eek.gif
eek.gif

THAT NAS PIECE IS A PROBLEM!!!!! HOW MUCH IS THAT WORTH?
BAY BORN. BAY RAISED.

<-- Wolverine doin' the thizzle dance.

Back
Top Bottom