OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

^^ thanks alot for that, ill stick to cubans lol
Need to trade some Air Max Penny Retros sz 11
for a 11.5 Style Number 311089 041
Meet up in NJ/NYC

tips on getting a scholarship lol wow...how about be a monster at watever sport you are trying to play. I was ranked nationally at track and a decent football player but not many schools were hopin on my nuts...but go to the schools summer camp...but over all be good, i doubt ktown can get u a scholarship, unlike he can help you get ICE FRESH! thanks for that info on that JoJo watch tho. what about FREEZE?? good/bad? what? and aqua master?? good looks, oh and do yall customize watches too, if so i might aswell cop from yall. holla

Who the hell are you replying too?
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
EAST OAKLAND
K.L.C

he means the jacob jesus peice is better than that one.. n he is correct

Quote:
The first thing I do in the morning is...
TAKE A VALIUM AND THEN CHECK MYSPACE

The last thing I do at night is...
TAKE A VALIUM AND THEN CHECK MYSPACE
:rofl:
roll.gif
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

2gwbcx5.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
--==-TEAM GOONIES -==--
I Will give you a wedige son, a wedgie i promise my word
[ Member No.4 ]

Gold cubans will always be great. A cuban should alwasy be your first choice on a chain :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAL DEAD SERIOUS IN A XL FOR TRADE NEED A RED L OR XL

of course we customize watches....
we put ice on a stainless steel Penguin watch for the owner of Penguin clothing line. it was a vintage watch and man it came out INCREDIBLE.
a couple things you need to know about setting diamonds on gold and on stainless steel.
if you F up on gold, you can always recast, fill the hole and re-drill.
if you F up on SS, you have to buy the watch.

not only that, most stainless steel diamond set jobs i've seen are hatch jobs....
the penguin watch is like a casio style stainless and WE FLOODED IT WITH YELLOW DIAMONDS. I MEAN IT CAME OUT GANGSTER.
I'm gonna try to take some pics, I had about 5 deliveries that night so it was tough to.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

if you F up on SS, you have to buy the watch

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
so how do you feel about the diamond invicta watches?????? ive seen a couple custom ones but ive also seen the actual factory jobs. i personally dig'em for the price...but just wanna hear a professionals perspective on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom