OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Don't remember if it's in this volume. But here's one of K-TOWN'S pics of Cartoon's piece....

2m7ztx4.jpg

yo money?
you got money's money.
word.
I got Ns who depend on me to pump rap while they pump crack they listen to me. I rep for hustlers prisoners thugs who took slugs and aint getting up live Ns in rides tinted up. Mega Montana
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​

Before someone else asks it: Is Santa gonna cop from Icee Fresh now?
Although if I do, that implies I hate America.

well here's 1 of the few pics taken today from the ICEE FRESH MTV NEWS interview..... it's gonna be a dope interview and seen worldwide, so I'm real hyped.
l_d7e9f1e6a7d87751c47421fdb3eced3d.jpg

here's an smaller Interstate 5 piece we made for this dude in Sacramento... still big as hell and still 30 carats in diamonds
INTERSTATE_5.jpg

and here's the mold to the "RE-UP GANG RECORDS" piece for the Clipse..... just to show you how ******edly big the joint it.....
not as big as crunk ain't dead, but DAAMMMN!
RE_UP_GANG_MOLD.jpg

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

that interstate 5 piece is clean, re-up joint looks like it is about 7-8" tall
babies gotta eat !!!

ALL OUR MOLDS ARE MADE OF WAX.... THEN WE CAST THEM IN GOLD OR PLATINUM.....

ALL BS ASIDE, I'M BOUT TO KNOCC A LOTTA CATS OUT THIS GAME ON THIS CUSTOM JEWELS @#%$

'07 IS OUR'S... CAN'T WAIT FOR NBA ALL STAR WEEK AND THEN MAGIC? WOW
WE COMIN HARD (PAUSE) OUR HOME JOINT IS GONNA DOOKIE ON THESE OTHER DUDES, AND WE MIGHT GO DOUBLE ON IT....
AND JONAS NEW JOINT? OH GOD.

looks like i'll be copping my first LRG joint soon....any idea when that Starter-esque satin jacket is dropping, Ben?? i hope your boy Jonas has a Dodger blue one in the works. My customized OG one is still chillin in the closet but has a big a$# M-80 hole busted through the sleeve. The rest got involuntarily sent to Goodwill w/out my knowledge way back. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Jonas's treelink + cycle chain worn together is a problem. I wanna see what he comes up with next.

TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

I don't mind the "DIP SET" one...it's just boring, but I hate the sign...
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.​
"N's would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

CL,
cmon, you know me and Homicide been real mean on the og authentic starters....
LRG really has come correct for their new line....
it's called the Benchwarmer series

as for Jonas Chain, he's adding 140 carats of diamonds to his cycle link chain.
it'll be done thurs. he's doin it to add a little extra stunt factor to the MTV interview.

we're makin a sicc piece for Joel of Good Charlotte too.

and Juelz new pieces are truly garbage, but he didn't pay for them really. so oh well.
we woulda killed that Harlem FDR piece and the DIP SET joint, jesus. poor job.

and thunderchunk, I asked about DJ HONDA as well, but they said, he wasn't as influential overall or as famous to be in this and not a well enough name as of now.
Suchin Pak did some research on famous asians behind the scenes and also in front of camera and she saw me in a few mags recently and that's how I got in. plus Jay Z had some real good things to say as well, so with him and a dozen other famous celebs they got sound clips from talking about Ben Baller got me this spot on MTV.

it's funny, I remember when DJ Honda was starting out. him and DJ Yutaka, his partner.
not on some ego @#%$ some of you guys really don't know how long I've really been in this hip hop game.

^ so your saying jonas is gonna add 140 more carats to his already 100 carot chain? that chiain's gonna be worth over a quarter of a million dollars after you guys are done with it...

question..where you guys gonna pave the diamonds? don't tell me your gonna ice out the cycles..
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

thanks for the 411 on them jackets, Ben.....most def gonna cop at least one of them joints, esp if i keep coming up empty on clean OG Starters.

i know you on your grizzly real serious and hella busy nowadays, but if you ever get the drop on when them jackets are gonna hit OR, even better........someone selling the real deal jumpoffs, PLEASE, PLEASE, get at me. i've been fiending for that @#%$ for the longest! i'll trade ya some old school Local Motion, HIC, Jimmy'Z, Vision, etc, etc. gear! :wink:
wink.gif

props Jonas & LRG for bring back some of that old school flava.....been noticing a lot of OG inspired gear from them. it's real nice to see them keeping things current but flipping the script a bit & paying respect to the old school too. :pimp:
pimp.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Back
Top Bottom