OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

That is great work Ben , I have to say you and your teams work is consistant there are never any half way done or could be better type pieces even on the less expensive stuff the work is quality . That Nas piece while huge is classy sometimes when guys get those big pieces the stones are often set funny after a few rows , but on on the Nas one they look to be about perfect
babies gotta eat !!!

Quote:
Ask me why I put a CD next to the screen to see....
:lol:
laugh.gif

K.L.C
OCK

Ben:

emailed you on myspace about a solid star... flipped a few shoes, got some money to throw around... different from the rest but hopefully something you're still interested in working with. Let me know.

^
That may very well be my favorite piece of all time. Tight work K-town.
A-Town, Georgia​
Forever pimpin, never slippin, that's how it is!
That how it's gon' be... that's how it was in the past... That's how it's gon' be in the future...
It's all day everyday, so whatchu wanna do with it?​

GREAT work on that "N" piece that's ill son. Haha! Yeah Gil is OD'ing he's having a ramp built to drive the Bach into the front of Love (formerly Dream). He's paying Diddy, Jay and tryna get a few other dudes to come through and allow only females from the general public in. It's gonna be crazy but I expect nothing less from my man Nutso!
SAME SWORD THE KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Amazing craftsmanship Benjamin.

I think it woulda looked iller as just the N, and thick like the GAME peices, instead of mounted on a "plate", but who cares what i think.

Good work.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Quote:
taco, you crazy. you live down the street literally and still ain't stopped by. schools out fooo! and you was posting pics of crazy staccs, drop some cheese, forget the sneakers. get some gold and ice.

I can't wait for January, so I can finally finish my custom personal piece.

Your Stacks>Mine

I really do need to take your advice on the sneakers though. I've been meaning to go to the spot but I'm not in the know as to when you're there. I'm not the chain and bracelet type and when it comes to studs i'm a 1- 1 1/2 tw dude so I dont want to insult you by such a small purchase LOL.

very clean work, Ben. that pave job w/the black rocks definitely is real smooth.

on another note, thanks for posting the link to that Jacob article, ninjahood. it's a very interesting and enlightening read. the last line offers some real good words to live by........

Quote:
"May your feet take you in the right direction, and with the right people."

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

thanks everyone...
and 206, I originally wanted his piece to be more 3 Dimensional and just a thicc @#%$ huge "N" held up the same way with the franco on each side, but he wanted contrast and something behind it. He finally came with that idea at the end. so we ran with it.

as for Gilbert Arenas, yeh, he's flying out almost 100 people, but like 50 from LA, I'm rollin with Cassie, some NBA cats, a lotta people, I don't care what he wants, I just know what we do for him is gonna be stupid.

did I mention there are 4,000 diamonds in that piece? man it was a nightmare.....
the solid bold "N" done like the Game's pieces still might not have looked as good.
but I think after he saw Jonas's piece in person, he was open on that idea.

whatever.
I'm headed into work now. gotta picc up Jonas's new chain with also over 4,000 diamonds in it. crazy.
next month is gonna be a good one for me. BECAUSE IT'S MY BDAY!
haha
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

These types of pieces should be your "signature" line, like Jacob had the Jesus mold, you have these 3 dimensional type paved plates.

Amazing work. I wanna see some of this @#%$ in person so bad. I just wanna hold them and check them out. Maybe even try it on lol. Seriously though I can't wait to see some of this work in person. Great Job!
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
These types of pieces should be your "signature" line, like Jacob had the Jesus mold, you have these 3 dimensional type paved plates.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I overheard some dudes talking about you ktown at the mall here, but the catch is these dudes were older white men who worked at a jewelry store, seems like your name is really getting out there in the jewelry bizness. hats off, that nas piece is crazy, but he still bit off of the LRG piece.

Back
Top Bottom