OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Sup_

whoa.gif

W-T-F!

eek.gif
eek.gif

Lost for words.

Peace.
http://realizethetruth.net || [email protected]

nice.

your dude Jonas better roll w/his head on swivels or have peoples around him on the watch. running around w/all that filthy hardware must invoke all kinds of emotions.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

YO! I actually liked the links before the pave. I imagine I'd dig the iced out tree link bracelet though. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

damn those trees are bananas! just sick! but Ben what part do you play in the making process of makin the pieces? or is your main thing gettin the clientele up and gettin the name of ICEE FRESH out there? someone's probably asked already but I always wondered.
insert new sig here....

Very Nice... :wow:
eek.gif

Minus Jonas just in the past few months alone Nas, The Game & Fat Joe, throw in newcomer producer/dj NJD just wow.

actually diplomat, those peeps are cool, but when you sell 160 million records to date, you basically are @#%$ on any of the above mentioned. and her paper (Mariah) is dumb dumb long. basically as mentioned before, word of mouth spreads fast and our quality is what these cats like, also, we make nice chunky pieces which a lotta jewelers didn't do. BUT JONAS? HE IS A MONSTER, HE COULDA BOUGHT A PHANTOM AND A BENTLEY GT IN CASH AND A NICE CHAIN WITH HOW MUCH HE'S DROPPED WITH US IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS. NOBODY I KNOW OR SEEN HAS A YELLOW GOLD GAME LIKE JONEY'S.

Quote:
damn those trees are bananas! just sick! but Ben what part do you play in the making process of makin the pieces? or is your main thing gettin the clientele up and gettin the name of ICEE FRESH out there? someone's probably asked already but I always wondered.

I'm not just the co-owner of ICEE FRESH, but the marketing/designing guy and FACE of the company. at the end of the day, the customers supposed to be always right, but if I see a terrible design, I'll freak it a little bit with the help of some random artists to photoshop masters and run it by. If it's god awful and that's what the artist wants, then I'll just pass on it and not take the cheese because I don't want our name out there with BS work. I also do a checc up day by day til the piece is finally finished. My uncles work and my cousins work are both excellent, so I let them do their thing, but sometimes we gotta hit the drawing board when people want difficult jobs like princess cuts in rounded off areas, where diamonds have to actually be cut or whenever they have to scratch their head from confusion, I neutralize things by coming up with solutions or alternative ways to make the piece. so all in all, I do play a big role, but I physically don't make jewelry yet. I examine and pic out the stones and which colors and where to place them, stuff like that. Of course, I bring the high end clientele in as well from all the networks I've gathered in the past decade or so, but I'm def. not the type to sit at my store and sell jewels to walk up customers. my other cousins are pros at that. I like to deal with cats who got at least 10 dimes to drop.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

I am falling in love with this jewelry culture, wow. Ben, it's time to start up Jewelrytalk.com, seriously. I just checked and it doesn't belong to anyone... yet. Jonas' pieces are awesome and I just had a fleeing thought about LRG tree, "L", cycle, and "LRG" earrings. That might be dope. Maybe even some that are affordable for LRG consumers to copp. Yeap I'm convinced that a line of LRG jewelry in a collaboration with Icee Fresh jewelry would truly do well. Thus generating a new cultural phenomenon of jewelry enthusiasts. I think you guys might be on to something awesome.

Keep up the good work Ben and family!!

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

When I first saw that cycle chain I though something didn't look right. Thought maybe the plaque wasn't right but now with it all paved it just looks too ill. The whole thing just flows.

I'm glad ya'll leaving the tree link alone. Like Ninja said that chain is hands down the best. You can argue that piece against almost any other new or old piece.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
^^^ wrong, we finished her joint over 2 weeks ago, but I can't post pics until after xmas or like right before the new year.
her piece is crazy.

I mean, let's put it this way.... her piece is F'in up dudes pieces in the game and she's a woman. she went totally class
:wink:
wink.gif

Ben, if I see you in vegas around magic time, can I try on a chain? :D
happy.gif
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

CYCLE_PAVE8.jpg

WOW.... I don't even know how anyone could walk around with that thing.. He must travel with some heavy security..

hey ben how much are you selling your jacob jesus pieces without any stones?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <
LT for MVP​

Back
Top Bottom