OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Famlay :pimp:
pimp.gif

banks has some of the best pieces int he game IMO
status of liberty
the wht/blue piece wit NY in backgroud
double jesus pieces from hunger for more days
his rings are EEk

he needs better chains though
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

here's my 10 favs...i can't put any order....

- yayo's YB chain

-banks statue of liberty

- juelz star eagle on da double cuban

- fat joe's TS

-jonas- LRG cycle chain

-jonas LRG tree link chain

-ghostface versace head chain

-nas QB chain

-nas giant N chain

game's old NWA chain (yo ben...he REALLY should have that remade)

HONORABLE MENTIONSteam platanocheck out da myspace

Does anybody remember the name of the jeweler or jewelry shop in socal (or near there) that sold all those watches. It was mentioned before but I forgot the name and location.
415 Born
510 Raised

Lee Hsing Wa or Chong Hing. Depends what part you're in. 60 East exit Fairway and head south. If you hit Colima you've gone too far. It's right shopping plaza right before McDonalds.
If you are closer south then it's in San Gabriel. Del Mar and Valley. I do a lot of window shopping.
But, for the real deal go to Michael's watches in the Jewelry district. Ask for Rolex new, and everyone will send you to Michaels. Bring cash and you get 30% off, maybe 35%. Depends on the watch. I wish I got my IWC there, but I that's where I got my Datejust and they real good.

Quote:
who was filmed in VA? pharrell, clipse, famlay, maybe skillz, trey songz? who am i missing thats doin it outta VA right now?

One of the most TALENTED people in the R&B game.....D'Angelo....

Quote:
Does anybody remember the name of the jeweler or jewelry shop in socal (or near there) that sold all those watches. It was mentioned before but I forgot the name and location.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

chong hing is no joke
they beat tourneau in Vegas who was willing to take 30% off on a panerai (when they were just starting to bubble in '03) and as I almost slid them the cash, my boy called me and said, we'll do 38% off cost no whut dude(insert super fob accent)

man, it feels so good to be on vacation... I'mma travel to a few cities to peep their illest jewelry spots and see what's good, maybe they need Icee Fresh & Co. to do some of their work.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^^^great mall?? lol hell no....it's in the strip mall w/Ranch 99 on Barber Lane.

If you're in the NorCal South Bay Area, you can roll by their CH Premier Jewelers spot at Valley Fair. That's mostly where they take care of the boojee non-Asians & Asians tho, so they might not be as aggressive on pricing there.

if you're serious about buying/shopping just go to the Milpitas one.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

yo ben!
if you cant give us any pics of mariah's piece, do you have any candid pics of mariah herself?
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

Quote:
chong hing is no joke
they beat tourneau in Vegas who was willing to take 30% off on a panerai (when they were just starting to bubble in '03) and as I almost slid them the cash, my boy called me and said, we'll do 38% off cost no whut dude(insert super fob accent)

Ben or CLsmooth71,

Do you know if they wil still do ~30% off Panerai's still? That's a TOUGH find to get more than 10% off on a Panerai these days, well, at least the places I've looked. I was glad to get my PAM0088 GMT for 12% off last year w/ no tax. I really want a black seal, but haven't found a trustworthy spot that'll sell at a discount. I refuse to pay retail. LoL

i'mma post the mariah pics of her piece in like 4 days.
last time I went into chong hing, just go in there like you don't plan to buy anything at all....
then when someone asks you to look at something tell them what you wanna see, play with them for a little bit until they get aggressive, then you reel them in. but if you don't have cash in your hands it's over. no cc's or cheques, just cash.

I finally got a hook on Breitlings for 30% off, but I sell them for like 12% off because I need to make my money and Breitlings have no manuverability on their watches like Panerai and Rolex. Their retailers aren't really allowed to give anyting off, I forgot what the stupid rule was.... but that's how we sell huge Super Avengers with Stupid ice on it for just a little bit over what the retail is on them.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:pimp:
pimp.gif
^ yellow on yellow Jacob Jesus :pimp:
pimp.gif

posting for another person i know whos an Nter...this is a lot of yellow/white ice :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
2qvrqyg.jpg
2iqnwiq.jpg
44iqotc.jpg
4bekxzn.jpg

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

Back