OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

okay,
so I've been cool with Mariah for a while now.... but I never ever thought she'd hit me up for some custom made jewelry, when she gets like $1,000,000 pieces done for her direct by many huge named jewelers...

she liked my stuff from what she seen recently and one of my homiez dropped my name and was like "yo mc, Baller's doin major things right now and his work is looking RIGHT", so she had her man holla and we all worked it out.

she wanted a piece that stood out and something that the average female singer/rapper wouldn't have. so I said, that's easy, we worked over the numbers, she dropped a stupid amount and also gave me a xmas bonus on top. so we all good.

here's are the specs:
custom made 18k gold franco 34" long 8mm thicc (weighs 208 grams)attached to the piece (note there is no such thing is an 18k franco, 14k is already harder to find then OG fire red AJ3's real talk)
custom made MC logo pendant all 18k gold
pendant weighs 247 grams (that's real heavy) and it's 12mm thicc
all VVS stones and E color (so damn hard to find in this size)
total diamond weight is 14 carats and total amount of diamonds is around 500 stones.
we made it in 4 days. she's really happy

here's the logo she gave us to show you how close and dead on accurate we are with our work. (btw, this is the logo, her logo she has on the baccground of her shows in a screen or huge banner)

MC_LOGO.jpg

YOU TELL ME? WE GET IT ON THE DOT OR WHAT?
ENJOY
MC1.jpg

MC2.jpg

MC3.jpg

MC4.jpg

MC5.jpg

MC6.jpg

you'll be seeing a lot of this piece soon....
as mentioned before, SHE LOVES IT, SHE'S AGREED TO DO PRESS FOR US AND VIDEO/PHOTOSHOOTS, ALL THE ABOVE.

PEACE, ICEE FRESH, WE HERE NOW.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

OMFG!

Ben, besides the first time I saw Jonas' LRG plate, this is the first time I'm speechless from an Icee Fresh peice. Dude, you and your fam all the busisness you get I haven't seen anybody touching you yet.
I have no idea what that was about just now.

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
never expected something like this :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Looking for Cardinals, Flints, ceramics VIIs all DS size 12
FT. Jordan TB dunks my size 11 for a 11.5
Ronaldinho AF1 my 12 for your 11.5
WTB: Temple Effective Blood Money white/red XL

The "wow" effect hasn't hit me yet. Guess I gotta see it on her. The piece is clean, but the way it was hyped I thought there was gonna be a mini barbie hangin from her neck.
You mad cuz I'm stylin on you.

hey ktown... question bout BUSTAS pieces? he has like idk how many.. ny pieces and i dont know if this has been asked or not.. but because he has so many... does the quality suffer? like did he spread his budget thin, and get a whole lot of cheaper pieces? or pay big money for each one? just askin
I'm a yankee Fan, Because I was born in Raised in the bronx, seen the glory days of Paul O'neill and a young Derek Jeter, the All Star Bernie Williams, and an AMAZING Tino Martinez. Don't Come to me with the 'FrontRunner' Talk, Because I'm a Knick fan as WEll, I bleed the Blue and Orange, I've never seen a championship, yet I watched 76 games last year 20 in person, more than half being losses. But I remember the old days, Charles Oakley, Pat Ewing, Anthony Mason, and OH GOD JOHN STARKS. Stay True To your TEAM.

Icee Fresh delivers again :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm on a Mission, that ninjaz say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable

theme from Karate kid"your the best around nothing ever gonna keep you down , your the best around" theme from karate kid . Absolutely ridiculous work being done and again is the consistent and precise work great work
babies gotta eat !!!

Not really feelin the mc piece. Is it yellow gold? how come its not really yellow?
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

holy @#%$! after the few pieces icee fresh has done, yall are def. taking over that market ben. the quality of those pieces is rediculous. i thought it couldnt get any better then nas N joint. the execution is flawless....
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

that thing is yellow holmes. real yellow and since it's 18k, it's def. got a nicer richer yellow look. the white baccground pics are harder to see the contrast maybe.

but on her, or in person, that piece is a nice rich yellow gold.

it ain't some stop light gimmic piece that you would see, it's a classy joint that she can actually wear and bottom line is we hit that logo she sent us dead on.

btw, another reason is THERE IS SO MUCH DAMN ICE ON THE PIECE IT'S HARD TO SEE THE YELLOW UNDERNEATH, REAL TALK..... WE USED LITERALLY THE BRIGHTEST BEST STONE POSSIBLE AND AVAILABLE.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

yea, maybe if i see it on her ill prob like it more. but im not feelin the pics in the white background. Im always a fan of yellow gold.
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

that piece is so clean ben. im ready to see it on her now to get the full effect. Its so classy and fresh at the same time. Nice work

is this what she dropped a mill on? I kinda expected more but never the less its fresh!
Sidney Rice for Heisman!!!!

Back
Top Bottom