OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

FOR YOU GUYS INTERESTED IN THE ONES SHOWN ABOVE.
THE ONE ON THE FAR LEFT IS LIKE JUST UNDER $4,000
THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IS "OUR" ACTUAL JESUS MOLD WE MADE.
ITS LIKE $5,000 AS IS AND WE HAVE A WHITE ONE ON OUR ICEE FRESH PAGE WITH WHITE AND BLUE DIAMONDS FOR THE SAME PRICE.

BUT OUR JACOBS ARE 3X OR MORE THOSE PRICES.

but they are full size, around 100grams or so and nice and thicc.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

The Jesus piece craze actually stems from the Domincan, Cuban and Boricua dopeboys from decades back in NY.
Higher Heights.

Well given that it's about that time, the real question is who wins the award for BEST JEWELRY OF '06
2je63ax.jpg
1313147189_l.jpg
39.JPG
Collection Pics Peep Me Out!

yeah Game and BD grew up together...he just has affiliation based on that hes not officially signed to BWS. by the wat Ben how long has Icee fresh been in business, and how long have you been doing jewelry?

Ninjahood, Don't sleep on Cappa's old-school joint. Just switch the linx. WU had the jewels game on lock.

game and Baron are still def. very tied down and BD was put down in BWS around the same time I was like 4 years or so ago....
Baron is still at his house when I'm there from time to time....

and as for Fat Joe winning, I don't think so.
Jonas has destroyed his ice game, all around.
jonas has like 6 stupid pendants with 6 stupid chains
and more and more stuff from bracelets to watches
and lets not forget even his dope custom rosary we made him.

And if your going to give an award for 2006 then Fat Joe's TS pieces shouldn't be included since he BEEN had those.

Whats going on yall Im from The BX... and im thinking about Throwing it back with a FOUR FINGER Ring..... Does ANY one from NY know where i can do that at....

Or any tips... i heard from a couple of Freinds that it iz illegall.. Tru or not?
Any helps will help....
Wanted BAD: SZ. (9) Nike air Total Foamposite White and blacks.
Nike dunks undefeated.... Unkle.... De la soul.... and luckys
email me if you have kix for nice price

heres some of my favs....

this joint issss maddd iced...perfectley no spaces in between the paving....excellent job/quality....ben these red diamonds right?

Omarions watch is ******ED

Banks Green joint is SERIOUS as well

this JOINT would be CRAAAAAZZZYYYY WIT A FRANCO!.....i love it tho.....

most detailed joint i ever seennnnn....too bad NJD didnt have enough $$ to fully flood it like the red BWS jones...(still crazy tho)

THIS JESUS PEICE >>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL (IMO!)
er shines....
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.​

^^^^

Fab has that piece..thats my favorite one also but its basically the jacob also ,the eyes just different (not crying) and the crown on there..fire though

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

they're red treated diamonds on the big bws piece and btw, we basically made that piece too. 40% of the stones fell out and we redid the entire thing.

we also are the official jeweler now for Terror Squad, so we've made those TS's too.
all our work is super dumb tight pave' setting when we do pave'

I'll take some pics of Jonas, he's here now at my crib, but didn't bring the rosary.

a four finger ring is NOT illegal here and we've made lots of them.
most of them were for clients who lived in NYC somewhere.

:rofl:
roll.gif
Ninja if you actually copp loons old piece you need to keep that 4eva...somthin you pass down generations :lol:
laugh.gif

K.L.C
HERE THE ECHGKKKK AND YOU KNOW ITS ME

i herd loon maddd deeeeeep in the streets of harlem tho........herd he a certified crip from a cali set...i kno his pops used to run harlem back in the days......ninja that peice gonna have some history to it...haha
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.​

suggest what to NJD?
NJD has rubies....not red diamonds
the budget wasn't enough for us to make super tight pave' on the devil piece, so we finished the job still making it look really good. We actually messed up by making the piece too damn big. so he got a lot more then he asked for.
you seen nas' joint and the other LRG big joints, super tight diamond setting.

as far as the execution from the jpeg he sent us, we made that 3 dimensional piece STUPID ******ED.
that's how we do.
we just ran outta the funds so we needed to make the diamonds tight and other part less tight. honestly, the piece looks great. you must see it in person. the rose gold rhodium on the red areas also made it look soo right. and rhodium is more expensive then gold

so basically theres no limits to what yall can do if yall can take jpeg images an create a identical mold........thats pretty amazing.......im tryin to cop some shines before yall blow up bigger than jacob an start uppin them prices!!!!!!
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.​

Back
Top Bottom