OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I'm there man, just not on mondays or wednesdays. I'm one of the closing supervisors at the checkout lanes and guest services. I'm the only other black supervisor there, and the youngest as well. Can't wait to see your new piece for all star weekend and congrats on your "not just a Charger... an SRT/8!!" early Bday gift! It's gonna look awesome once it's dropped a couple inches.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

jayznq3.jpg

jayzwallpaperbe2.jpg
Trelvis Tha Thrillawww.myspace.com/trelvisrecordsWanted: Jordan X Steels or Fire Red V's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

This one should shut the post down....This one of the tightest pieces I have ever seen...Dj Eddie DeVille
eddiedevillespiecesd3.jpg

trae111id4.jpg

flipun4.jpg

paulwallwithnewpieceza4.jpg
Trelvis Tha Thrillawww.myspace.com/trelvisrecordsWanted: Jordan X Steels or Fire Red V's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ paul wall and :smh:
smh.gif
at lil flip
Reppin staten island the forgotten borough

Got info on how I can get Razr Maxx for cingular? get at me!!!!!!!!!

That Eddie Deville thing is one of the worst pieces i've seen in my life...Outside of Thugga, and my dudes, Mac and J5 cats is reppin Houston WRONG when it comes to jewels....
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
That Eddie Deville thing is one of the worst pieces i've seen in my life

damn, ididit beat me to it.
cmon that eddie deville piece is so mediocre, I won't say awful, but you say shut the post down? lol. son it's got 15 carats at most maybe if all those stones are diamonds and the cuts on it, it's not all that on point fam. looks like it might weigh just over 100 grams at most. cmon, damn but KD got to it before me. lol

TCW06, it was a joke fam
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ it says "most hated"
Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

Eddi Deville's piece looks like it's probably some sort of crystals. I see a lot of that these days at the hood 'jewelery' shops in Sharpstown
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

^ That wouldn't be too bad of a piece but the red white blue center stones look awful. Stones look like crap and the setting is off. The stones in the lettering should be re-done as well. Plus for as large as it seems it looks to be only a few millimeters thick. I bet that thing swings around and hits everything.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Was on Jamaica Ave all day today..Seen so many horrible and good Jesus Pieces being rocked, theres no way im gon get a Jesus piece now without it being a 'jacob' jesus :lol:
laugh.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

OMG that deville piece looks horrid. It doesnt shine at all notice the photoshp light reflections lol. i think my ipod shuffle wieghs more. Is it metal or silver?

i want a 4 finger iced KISS logo.
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

That peice looks like a lite brite.

ci_lightbrite1.jpg
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

ben- Breitling Windrider Cockpit 471 with the leather strap for 2600ish? good...ok? what you think?

:nerd:
nerd.gif
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

Back
Top Bottom