OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
^ go find that tape
:smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamRL Polo

WANNA POLO JACKET? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=200067420721&rd=1&rd=1

werd need to keep us updated on the show ben. was it already shot, give us a lil sneak if so hehe. and are there any new upcoming projects?

I love that MH chain. I need something like that in my life.

:smh:
smh.gif

Having to pay for college sucks. Unless I win the lottery soon I'm probably just gonna have to cop a franco for now.

^^^ that's why if I didn't get a scholarship I woulda never went to college..... but
how bout this, if I didn't go to college, i'd be a multi multi millionaire by about 10 years ago, no joke.

that MH chain prolly run you like $13,000 or less with the chain, he completely diamond cut the inside instead of putting ice in it. smart way to avoid costs.

the MTV show will air in Feb. but I just got word I might be doin something for Succa Free this month. we'll see. if they ain't got no budget, we still might do it just for the exposure
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
working with my uncle. Who knows, maybe Donald Trump is right and there is still money in real estate.

How much would a 6mm franco run me? 14k, 30someodd inches (not too sure, just getting into this stuff). Basically I want to get a good one I'd keep so I'm not trying to cut costs, I'd rather wait and buy it then cop a cheaper one.

Quote:
the MTV show will air in Feb. but I just got word I might be doin something for Succa Free this month. we'll see. if they ain't got no budget, we still might do it just for the exposure
:lol:
laugh.gif
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

man...lemme tell ya,

i went to a moissanite lab like a block away from my job....48th street, a block from da diamond district...man i i swear if it wasn't for da jacob jesus piece..man...i would've just flooded my old piece wit them joints..

da rainbow effect is just ******ed.

team platano

check out da myspace

^^^^^^ those are diamonds

kiccsfiend.

a friend of mine from high school told me he was starting a record label with madonna and it was gonna blow up. sure enough it did. he signed Alanis Morrissette and others and I coulda been there from the jump, when I got outta college, I had to start from the ground up and he took it as an insult, like I left him or somethin. don't matter. I'm cool.

17708, they got like a couple gee's.
they coulda picc'ed out a grip of dudes. it's for Paul Wall, so the fact they didn't ask Johnny TV who's his business partner in their jewelry biz is funny to me.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
but
how bout this, if I didn't go to college, i'd be a multi multi millionaire by about 10 years ago, no joke.
ed. This is my career now and I'm only 25 with lots of connections down here. I'm having fun and barely just getting started.

I want south texas within 3 years!

Keep doin it big Ben. Appreciate all the tips and words. Makes me wanna hustle harder each and every day.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Quote:
I'm building a bad rep down here in the jewelry game and mad people are jealous that I'm working with Lalo's crew. Been dealing with alot of haters the past 2 weeks. I've got access to almost any peice of equipment but I don't have access to a CAD just yet.

by CAD do you mean computer aided drafting?

Quote:
17708, they got like a couple gee's.
they coulda picc'ed out a grip of dudes. it's for Paul Wall, so the fact they didn't ask Johnny TV who's his business partner in their jewelry biz is funny to me.
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

Quote:
AutoCad? program is mad difficult to use...it aint for everybody ,i aint even know jewlers used that

I was thinking AutoCAD too if so i might be of help to you since i use auto everyday at work.

Back
Top Bottom