OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

yeah i need some of that too
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

50 cent is on Hot 97 right now calling out rappers with fake jewelry and moissinate stones. I thought he was the main cat that used them things?
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

who did he call out?
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

that painting is fiyah he should make a couple of more and sell em
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

I just got a 14k white gold rosary for 500, they had ones that ran anywere from 200 to 1000 depending on how many grams it weighs

Hey lemtprk
202813939.jpg

it has a bit more detail in its current state but nonetheless...

Not saying you copied me or any one else for that matter. I'm obiviously not the first to paint it and i'm sure whoever painted yours won't be the last...

I assume that painting is oil and those look more like francos then cuban links to me... but either way its nice, not sold on the just barely showing second peice, but each to their own i suppose. also you might want to tell your friend to try 3x3 or any odd number really... from a composition standpoint 3x3 plays right into rule of thirds and generally works better than 2x2 or any even number because it dissects the middle of the of the work and doesnt really take the full benefit of the gaps and the negative space they create. anyhow, end of the day its a nice peice and props to your friend.

ebayologist 8)
glasses.gif

are you gonna do 2? and are you gonna fill in the face?
If so I can't wait to see how yours comes out...

Peace out to the westside, from Accords to X5's, I love 4's with the mesh sides...myspace.com/DomKennedy
Aiight, Peace.

W :smokin
smokin.gif

Six diffrent time zones i dont settle back
K.L.C.
So much white you might think ya Holy Christ is near
Throw on your Louis V millionaires to kill the glare​

Quote:
but 50's (50) ring? dear lord. I can't even believe he wears that. it's the worst made ring ever,
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
K.L.C.
So much white you might think ya Holy Christ is near
Throw on your Louis V millionaires to kill the glare​

Hey anyone painting one of these jesus pieces, I'm feeling it so holla at me on nt message system, let me know a price and where I can cop one.

Back
Top Bottom