OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
tre must be a part time pimp or something. lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
2csga6g.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

i've seen a couple shirts that failed so they dropped that as well as his shoe line bombing and I know they've had a couple denim jaccs, but I've never seen any purses and I don't see that being a winner for him.
99% of his company is jeans.

it's just amazing how fast you can blow up in this town....

I remember seeing chris tuccer driving a jetta that was worth maybe $1,000

and within that same year, he had a fully done up Land Cruiser (it was a hot whip in the mid 90's) and then he started pullin up in rari's early.

don't let me get that guap.
I'll have everyone who watches me on VH1 hate me even more. lol
I'll crash the cars on purpose on that show.

lol @ cl.
fam, my sister ain't gave me a thing since she's done paid her dues.
she got me my 1st gig @ the roxbury, that's it.
when she worked on the 1st season of simple life, she was like
oh paris, nicole do you know my brother? ben baller?
they were like ohhhhhhhhh hellll yeahhhhhh,
so you're Jeanne Baller?
same thing when she worked with Jamie Foxx, Shaq or any other person outside that white hollywood crowd.

I wish she'd tell Tom to buy 1 thing from me. I'd give it to him for free.
Tom bought a Piaget in Koreatown at the plaza market for over $150,000
I was sicc to my stomach.
but I've got to ride motorcycles with him, so that's was coo.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^yo ben

totally irrelvent for this but man here goes, think you can get jonas to fax a company letter head to paypal to prove that this dead serious hoody i got from ebay was fake? all i need is some sort of contact so pay pal can stick fork in this dispute for me receiving a fake..

o well worth the try

what does he have to say about all the knock offs? bet they dont even phase him.
Wii Friend Code: 8470 5628 6828 4972​

easy there, yogi.......i wasn't trying to wake ya, like some of these kids. lol

seriously, cmon, you know i wasn't even getting at all your biz move$$. i know you done put in your own work. not to get all cotton candy, but props to you+your fam for your grinds......working hard+being resourceful. that's what the American Dream is all about. it's always good to see anyone out there making moves to get theirs....not just us yellow brothas.

BUT, i am just dang relieved you came clean about your sis & her connects......i just knew there HAD to be some sort of good explanation for you getting w/those hunnies.........w/that mouth & "humble" persona of yours?? aye carumba. (and, yeah, i'm j/k again.............mostly) KEKEKE

btw, "crash cars on purpose??" you're such a such a dang clown.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

^lol i always said if i ever had a music video, it would just be me going to a Bentley dealership, buying it then going to a field and shootin it up and finally blowing it up with my song just playin in the back ground.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

j4k

LRG has a huge fakes investigation team that run through ebay, but I think with this particular hoody it's sooo hard to find the fakes because there are so many of them.

I wouldn't ask him because that's not my style to add extras to his already crazy busy sched. J is a totally different dude at work then he is when he leaves the office. sorry homey, but I'm sure there's gotta be a way to beat that with paypal, although I've never got fakes from ebay except once on some taiwan af1's and I blasted dude on here worse so he couldn't really sell. there has to be a way to get your bread bacc.

cl, i'm laughin at the bear comment you albino. lol
my wife told me last night, YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD!!!!!!!!
I said, no I don't, I just happen to. lol
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

I like Rock and Republic jeans. I have no idea about who they're owned by or any of that @#%$, but I have a couple pairs and they are solid jeans. I doubt they are worth the prices I paid for them, but whatever.

Watch out for Rich&Skinny Jeans :lol:
laugh.gif
...My friend's dad used to own Seven but sold it awhile back. Now he's back with his new company.

appreciate it man, but maybe one of them team members can check it out. do they happen to have any way to contact any of the team member reps?

if i can get pointed in any sort of direction to speak to somebody, it would be great help, if not, its all good, ill leave it at that, no need to bring this up here.
Wii Friend Code: 8470 5628 6828 4972​

/>

This is my collection for now

Benny&Co 2.6 ct Ice Dial
Ice Tek Classic Chrono
Ice Tek Spinner III
Breitling Super Avenger White dial need a diamond bezel
Diamond Cross vs1 e-f 10.25 ct.

Anybody can get me a franco holla and also a diamond bezel for my breitling holla

albino.........ok, ok, i knew it wouldn't take long for ya to start swinging w/them paws.
so i ain't the coppertone kid i used to be, but i still do aiite, esp when them "super-fob accent" chicks....
if only i could understand/talk back to em. lol

i'm out for now cuz between the 2 of us loudmouths,
this would never stop.

i'll be back after i re-up on the spray tan & try to dig up
some pics & dirt to sell to Perez tho. FORGET WASCALLY WABBITS & DUCKS.....IT'S BEAR HUNTIN SEASON!!!! HUHUHUHUHAAAA! :evil:
devil.gif
: :tongue:
tongue.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

btw, to the dude filing a claim w/Paypal for the bootleg Dead Serious. i don't envy you a bit, bro. that Paypal protection assurance is BS. i got done for a coupla Starter jackets....not fugazi but "Like New/Barely worn w/no holes or stains" & "MINT Condition w/NO flaws" both turned out to be beat to hell and back. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

i just got back from seeing The Game at the H.O.B. and his dookie chain looked pretty heavy.
juice's chain is just huge in person! the diamionds are just blingin'!
dj kris styles had a pretty nice watch.
clyde carson came n did his thing. he had a lil bling on em 2.
the cats wit the "ma audio" joint were there too. pendent looked pretty nice

no cameras inside the H.O.B.? and which one was he at? on sunset of the other one where ever it is
insert new sig here....

rwfanatic
yea...i snuck my camera in, but security toldm e a couple times that i needed to put it away...so i couldnt/didnt get any real good detailed pics
btw...it was anahiem.

lol...i dunno what happened on here, but word wrap was working fine on my comp when i posted my schpeels.

hold on, lemme edit and fix it.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

sorry, it's still all jacked up. i dunno what the deal is. rest of y'all don't really need
to read my nonsense anyways. i was just messin w/ol grizzly adams.

Im havin 2 new chains and clasps put on my piece this week and more stones added in the D...Ill post pics when its done
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Quote:
destination kiccs, I doubt R&Republic is doin LRG numbers. they don't have as 1/2 the accounts and LRG don't even spread themselves out like that, they turn down accounts all the time like NIKE.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Back
Top Bottom