OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I'm gonna give the TRUTH on this "Ben Baller". When he really should be called BEN IMPOSTER.
Here's the breakdown on Mr.Yang

- Ben doesnt own a jewelry shop, hes only an EMPLOYEE at iceefresh, and he made up that corny name "icee fresh", because the store used to be called "Tiffanys"

- He used to CLOWN ON LRG before he met JONAS

- he didn't organize Envy Expo, he was just a volunteer, and he didnt profit ONE DIME from any of it

- He isn't in BWS, he is friends with Game somewhat, but the MEDIUM SIZED BWS chain you see him wear is DJ SKEES, not his

- GAME is ignoring BEN BALLER right now because he finds BEN BALLER obnoxious and annoying.

- Ben has HORRIBLE CREDIT, he's had liens put against him, bikes and porsches repossed

- HE DOESNT OWN 2 CONDOS, he doesn't even own ONE. He lives in a rented apartment, and it's NOT in Beverly Hills

- HE DIDNT GO TO DC FOR GILBERTS PARTY, HE WAS HERE IN LA, HE WAS INVITED, BUT NEVER WENT, BECASUE HIS FLIGHT THERE WAS WITH GAME AND THE BWS CREW AND HIM AND BEN WEREN'T TALKING SO HE NEVER EVEN WENT.
STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WERE BEN BECAUSE I CAN PULL UP 15 DUDES WHO SAW YOU IN LA THAT NIGHT!!!!

Quote:
I was at the Ritz Carlton GeorgeTown homey with the crew. we flew in on the red eye thurs. left sat.

and btw, I would have no idea what you look like homey.
3133udd.jpg

- t
Quote:
rust me fam, I know the numbers. I study them because I wanted in on this fashion business when Jonas was starting LRG and my boys were starting other lines
ING LRG, YOU MET JONAS 5 MONTHS AGO !!!!!!!

you say your in the hood? your not in the hood your scared to come to san gabriel let alone post up on crenshaw, stop lying everyone here in LA knows you as BEN BULL-SH*TTER

even your cousins said you dont be at the store much anymore

BEN ILL BE NICE NOW AND STOP, AND NOT PULL YOUR SKIRT UP ANYMORE.
BUT LISTEN STOP, STOP LIVING A LIE BRO ITS NOT HEALTHY
ITS BAD I MEAN I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE SOMEONE YOUR NOT
PLEASE BEN STOP! FOR ME STOP.
BECAUSE IF YOU DONT ILL PUT YOUR CREDIT REPORT ON THE INTERNET @#%$

I DO GIVE BEN THIS, HE IS GOOD AT MEETING PEOPLE HE MEETS A LOT OF PEOPLE AND HE IS FRIENDS WITH SOME CELEBS (GC, GAME) BUT IN THE MOST PART DUDE IS MAD EMPTY INSIDE AND SO INSECURE THAT HE HAS TO LIE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF, A PHONY FUGAZI MF'ER FOR REAL.

IF YOU REALLY LIVED THE LIFE BEN SAID HE LIVED WOULD YOU WALK YOUR @#%$ AROUND LA WITH A CAMERA TAKING PICTURES WITH EVERYONE YOU MEET?
NO.
HE IS JUST AS STAR STRUCK AS THE REST OF YOU

NO ONE KNOWS WHO BEN BALLER IS
GOOGLE HIS NAME AND WHAT DO YOU GET??
A MYSPACE PAGE AND A LINK TO BUY SOME CRAPP LOW BUDGET DVD.

ALL YOU KIDS PLEASE GET A REAL ROLE MODEL AND REMOVE YOUR MOUTH FROM BENS TESTICLES ALL AT ONCE

PS: - I WANT MY $2500, YOUR CHECK BOUNCED FOR INSUFFICENT FUNDS!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR LINKING ME WITH GAME THOUGH I LOVE CHARGING HIM MONEY FOR PICTURES

AND BTW, YOUR NOT A CRIP EITHER, YOU SHOULD SERIOSULY STOP LYING TO THESE INNOCENT KIDS

Quote:
WE DONT BELEIVE YOU
YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!

Quote:
SON JONAS HAD NO CLUE WHO YOU WERE WHEN HE WAS STARTING LRG, YOU MET JONAS 5 MONTHS AGO !!!!!!!

you say your in the hood? your not in the hood your scared to come to san gabriel let alone post up on crenshaw, stop lying everyone here in LA knows you as BEN BULL-SH*TTER

even your cousins said you dont be at the store much anymore

BEN ILL BE NICE NOW AND STOP, AND NOT PULL YOUR SKIRT UP ANYMORE.
BUT LISTEN STOP, STOP LIVING A LIE BRO ITS NOT HEALTHY
ITS BAD I MEAN I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE SOMEONE YOUR NOT
PLEASE BEN STOP! FOR ME STOP.
BECAUSE IF YOU DONT ILL PUT YOUR CREDIT REPORT ON THE INTERNET

I DO GIVE BEN THIS, HE IS GOOD AT MEETING PEOPLE HE MEETS A LOT OF PEOPLE AND HE IS FRIENDS WITH SOME CELEBS (GC, GAME) BUT IN THE MOST PART DUDE IS MAD EMPTY INSIDE AND SO INSECURE THAT HE HAS TO LIE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF, A PHONY FUGAZI MF'ER FOR REAL.

IF YOU REALLY LIVED THE LIFE BEN SAID HE LIVED WOULD YOU WALK YOUR AROUND LA WITH A CAMERA TAKING PICTURES WITH EVERYONE YOU MEET?
NO.
HE IS JUST AS STAR STRUCK AS THE REST OF YOU

NO ONE KNOWS WHO BEN BALLER IS
GOOGLE HIS NAME AND WHAT DO YOU GET??
A MYSPACE PAGE AND A LINK TO BUY SOME CRAPP LOW BUDGET DVD.

ALL YOU KIDS PLEASE GET A REAL ROLE MODEL AND REMOVE YOUR MOUTH FROM BENS TESTICLES ALL AT ONCE

PS: - I WANT MY $2500, YOUR CHECK BOUNCED FOR INSUFFICENT FUNDS!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR LINKING ME WITH GAME THOUGH I LOVE CHARGING HIM MONEY FOR PICTURES

AND BTW, YOUR NOT A CRIP EITHER, YOU SHOULD SERIOSULY STOP LYING TO THESE INNOCENT KIDS

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
A-Town, Georgia
Forever pimpin, never slippin, that's how it is!
That how it's gon' be... that's how it was in the past... That's how it's gon' be in the future...
It's all day everyday, so whatchu wanna do with it?​

Ok, So i'm on my laptop taking a @#%$, and suddenly I see this :wow:
eek.gif

*Print Screen* :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
* NT Detective *
New York Division
TeamFreshPrince
TeamLakers​

That Full House pic is the absolute best use of a pic in place of an emoticon, that i personally have ever seen.

Definetly made me chuckle.

Now ima sit and wait for ben to reply. Should be interesting.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

shocked.jpg
Seymore Cake
Code:
       Black Power is giving power to people who have not had power to determine their destiny!!!~Huey P. Newton~

*HNNNH*
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom