OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
cgangLA22
wedontbelieveyousd6.jpg
rappin' and send Jay a demo forreals :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM I MADE MY OWN TEAM
because nobody else accepted me >=|​

nonsense, im tough enough for anyone. i have no fear. but I walked up to ktown baller one day on merlrose and he wouldnt let me take a pic of his bike, I didnt ask him to sit on it, then some black dudes walked up and said kick rocks. if they was in my neighbrohood, theyd be talking a lot softer and less bolder. funny how things change.
I never follow dumbies especially the one who is gangla22, I dont gang up, I just tell what i see.

Man, and I thought George Bush had a low approval rating...Seriously, peeps should just live and let people live. If Ben rolling like that, God bless him. Like my man Jay Z said, "what you eat don't make me @#%$".

Quote:
damn yo duke called for internet backup. Brought out all his people's to take shots at the K, its like the Dips getting at Jigga.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This e-beef reminds me of Harlem Nights, when Eddie Murphy is in cover while Arsenio and the other 2 dudes are shooting. And one dude has that weak *** 22. Pop! Pop!
Since 1997.....
With the record for least amount of posts.

"everyday they got to fight to stay alive, its just reality"

this is better then TNT drama.

NT. We know drama.

I own many jewels, drop more than I wear. I come in peace, prepared for the warfare --thats the Rebel NS right there
i'm on a bench fligh eating chicken wings and french fries​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​
lamping like the grey and black pumas​

cmon guys dead this @#%$ i wana see ben's personal piece before this thread gets locked lol
Reppin staten island the forgotten borough

YO!

1 - I wanna do something nasty to Ms. Info.
2 - That Ben & Co. watch is fresh. And I don't even like jewels on watches.
3 -
Quote:
i say lock this one up and start fresh or should i say icee fresh :wow:
embarassed.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

airant23
is that
DF!! dungeon family DF or DF something else.

rap flipping the twirl blaze the whole world
i'm on a bench fligh eating chicken wings and french fries​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​
lamping like the grey and black pumas​

That 30ct benny is nice

this thread is like a bunch of ghostface skits IE Jealousy , shark biterz, and Clyde smith rolled into one
babies gotta eat !!!

Probably the only pic you saw with Sparks with the ROC piece on (previous page).
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

damn ive been wanting to just get my bottom two fangs done for damn near 5 years, like caps with the bar behind my front 4 teeth but i do have crowding with 2 of the front four. would that be a problem? Cuz im guessing if ODB (rip) got some fronts i can def. have some.

I would go white gold or maybe even platinum if possible. which would be better. if anyone has any input that would be dope.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Quote:
btw,
I know you are trying your hardest and I mean super hardest to find some dirt, son I got none, nothing you would know of. hurry up and throw some more lies and come with full lies, at least try with half truths or anything close. you just off. hurry up though because you'll be banned soon, but i'm sure you'll just jump on one of your other names. like STAYHIGH07 aka AAclaire420(same person) :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

homie keep my name out your mouth

Back
Top Bottom