OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I remember seeing Chris Aire's catalog that he did through 310 motoring and D Miles and Q had some pieces up in there, I wasn't impressed. but I was gonna say also 250k jesus christ, but I said, eh. then you confirmed that was a figgy auction.
not even the most ******ed rolex masterpiece is that much.

see you next week KD
it's gonna be crazy.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

looks like Lagerfeld is saying "oh yes , I am styling on you " nigos chain is so big it looks PS'ed
babies gotta eat !!!

Lemme add to this thread...

Everyone's favorite rapper
73177535(2).jpg

Worlds Best actress w. missy
Y9K0431.jpg

Missy needs to come back home. Her jewel game was one of the sickest in hip hop around 02-03 when she was rockin wit us... The multi-finger rings, rope chains, record pendant and a mean rose gold game. She was doing yellow gold HEAVY back in 02-03 before it got cool recently. But like ALOT of celebs, they get comfortable being able to walk in a shop where they live and she's been messing with some dudes in MIA who aren't reppin...... She still reps our pieces though....
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Since missy was brought up, Whos jewelry store was that when missy was punked?
Nike Pharrell Dunks sz.11 DS Bay Area pick-up only unless the price is right!

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ nick cannon..big chain..little charm

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
MY MIDDLE NAME MUST BE **** YOU!
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

wow...nigo is with karl...if ya'll dont know who he is then you better recognize. if nigo is hip-hop 2006 then karl is the sugarhill gang
You're actually reading my sig too! LOL isn't that funny how I wasted your time???

Aim: yurymachaveli

11708530908.jpg
laugh.gif

i think his days are still pretty good-

carryover pix-
11709366267.jpg

11708530501.jpg

11708530847.jpg

got them JR earrnings

11708530969.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif

117085437012.jpg

117085438515.jpg

117085438916.jpg

117084306019.jpg

117084306420.jpg

117084367444.jpg
...Nobody Cares...

thanks Ant...good lookin

DF
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

"welcome back, welcome back, welcome backkkkkk"

:smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Back
Top Bottom