OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

dat isshhh is huge
"Im from uptown where we get money snatch your chick and ask you what now"-Camron

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
DAMN.
This bores me.

Jesus KTown. Those first pics didn't do it justice. I didn't realize how humongous it was!
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

sad thing is I have a HUGE LONG @#%$ FACE. lol
as for lil jon's piece being huge, that's cool.
but pave' is much cheaper then princess cut. :wink:

I was on the plane to vegas with Kanye and he couldn't stop looking at it.
him and Don C was buggin out. he called someone while we were in the air....
"yo John, this NI**A ben baller has a 400 carat diamond pendant and it weighs a grip!"
"no you don't understand, he got a VVS 3.5 carat diamond to mark LA"

stewardess - "sir can you please not use your phone while we're airborne, thank you"

but we got dumb last nite, the night before, I'm beat.
JJ, good seein you.
Ninjahood, I thought you was some sticc up kid fam, you looked crazy new york with the whole fit and the doo rag. lol. my security was like, "hey who is that kid?"
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

smh, i hope you don't wear that when y'all hit the strip clubs......them poor strippers' are gonna cheese grate themselves raw rubbing over that thing.

btw, the black T definitely showcases the piece better, but after you're done w/your dog+pony show promo'ing in Sin City, go back to your Serramonte XXXXXXLT white T's.

you look like Dieter from Sprockets x SNL in that black get-up. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Quote:
Those first pics didn't do it justice.

Quote:
Ninjahood, I thought you was some sticc up kid fam, you looked crazy new york with the whole fit and the doo rag. lol. my security was like, "hey who is that kid?"
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninjahood walking around magic with his old fashioned six shooter looking to stick people up.

Quote:
stewardess - "sir can you please not use your phone while we're airborne, thank you"
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Ninjahood walking around magic with his old fashioned six shooter looking to stick people up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Stephen A. Smith:How would you describe AI's 10 year career in Philadelphia.
"Pound for Pound the Best Basketball Player that ever Played"-Billy King, somebody he use to work for.

damn, Ktown I've heard of wearing a house around your neck, but not the damn neighborhood.
eek.gif

wth is that appraised at if you dont mind me asking?

I'm Rick James

When Kanye is almost taking down airplanes to tell people how awesome your piece is, you're doing something right.
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Any plans of the Illinois piece going to Kanyeezie?
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

guys i think he was kidding about doing the whole country...if you weren't Ben would you happen to be hiring anytime soon
when you pull up through drive-thru tell her...."if you were a sandwich, you'de be McGorgeous!"- kalan415

Quote:
sad thing is I have a HUGE LONG FACE. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn, I cant even front...that piece is bananas, it looks whack when its not on someones neck, but its definetely serious business. You def did your thing wit that K-Town.

Money Makin' Mitch

I just realize Ben is wearing a towel to help his neck in that pic
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

It looked sick in the initial pictures, but seein it be worn makes it look unworldly. That @#%$ is wild. Keep stunnin
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

Back
Top Bottom