OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

lol....you guys are funny.
life-sized gold statue holdin up iced out lobsters?? LMAO
cmon, y'all is smarter than that.

jonas sounds like funny dude tho.....them design x artsy-fartsy creative types are always real eccentric.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

l_2af6a771c030fd3fc5f6fea49d38e10d.jpg

Tell me that ain't a club w/ a drop ceiling?

^^^^ ok, maybe i got caught up in the "life-size" cuz there's no way when/if they make something that crazy it can be bigger than a jumbo troll doll.....that's a lotta rocks & gold.

i really can't believe they're doing something that nutso out there tho..... that's really clowning on folks. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

^ jus looks terrible, homie needs to fall back with that piece.
Wanted: Air Max 97 Sz11 Silver/Red Hist of Air Pack

Hit up myinbox for JD exclusives

man weezy stay cakin hard, all those jewels cant be legit can they
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
man weezy stay cakin hard, all those jewels cant be legit can they

sh.. when you guest appearing on everyone's record and your mixtapes doing 100K i would think them joints is real.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ my son Joey getting a trophy for most delayed Def Jam album of all times.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

Quote:
my son Joey getting a trophy for most delayed Def Jam album of all times.
l_2b5d1cdf6c37f0e2455e02ed6649d1fd.jpg
"I'd like to thank Jay-Z for makin' all of this possible..."
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​

Back
Top Bottom