[[[ Official John Mayer - Battle Studies Album Thread ]]]

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Yes, I will play "Edge of desire" and "Assassin" on tour. Get ready... (the next album is closer than you think...)
Good looks on Mayers tweets PJ, I'm not on that Twitter tip yet. I'm really excited for the show in March and already anticipating the next album.

I've read, as well as having a couple folks say to me that he played it safe with some of the stuff on the Battle Studies album, but I think he's going to do some real damage on the next one.

unfortunately i was locked up when tix went onsale for Staples and it's paperless tickets so i'll be missing him on the spring tour...buti'll be there December 29th at Spreckles for the 3rd Annual Holiday Revue...my 3rd straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

John Mayer Trio for the 2nd time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait...

New album closer than we think?

This is going to be messing with my mind now.

He's going to be on Ellen Degeneres right now and then tomorrow on Jay Leno. He's also doing a couple of songs on XM's Coffee House Live at Noonand Midnight on Thursday.

I missed that tweet about an album coming sooner.
eek.gif

Haha that sweater
He is so ill.
I find him hilarious.

He can't make a bad CD if he tried. I'm not even going to attempt to rank his albums, I would drive myself nuts trying to do so.

Favorite tracks on BS, In no order:
Crossroads
pimp.gif
(I love his blues roots)
Heartbreak Warfare

!!# am I doing.....the whole album is GREAT! EDIT:: This album had perfect timing for me to relate to.

I Can't get enough of this CD.

Edge Of Desire, Do You Know Me, and Friends lovers or Nothing are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom