[[[ Official John Mayer - Battle Studies Album Thread ]]]

Now I can wait.
pimp.gif

PJ and Bompton wrote:
Originally Posted by John Ohh

John Mayer is awesome. Can't wait to listen to this.

aren't you supposed to be in jail?

I made a mistake. I should have listened to the officer when he told me to leave the sidewalk. I only spent about a half hour behind the venue being talkedto. No fun getting arrested in front of hundreds of fans.
frown.gif

PJ and Bompton wrote:

I made a mistake. I should have listened to the officer when he told me to leave the sidewalk. I only spent about a half hour behind the venue being talked to. No fun getting arrested in front of hundreds of fans.
frown.gif

damn sorry to hear that man

PJ and Bompton wrote:

PJ and Bompton wrote:

I made a mistake. I should have listened to the officer when he told me to leave the sidewalk. I only spent about a half hour behind the venue being talked to. No fun getting arrested in front of hundreds of fans.
frown.gif

Thanks. Alot of stories were going around that I punched the cop and such. Horrible Night.

PJ and Bompton wrote:

PJ and Bompton wrote:

frown.gif

Thanks. Alot of stories were going around that I punched the cop and such. Horrible Night.

had a question for you...shot a PM

Should have been a song on the album called Grammy's... I have a feeling he's going to be picking some up for this!!!

Back
Top Bottom