Official Jordan 1.5

The release will seem like a general release because no one is checking for these!

Why would anyone think these would be a GR with NA on the tongue?

I'm leaning towards 95's instead of these

They come out this Saturday? Crap. I did NO research. I got no clue who's getting them near me...
Well, people are saying they will be easy to get.
laugh.gif
All 1's are easy for me to get lol. I just like to have my plans in order early, that's all.

we really fooling ourselves with these :lol:.....come next Monday need gone ASAP listings will pop up

we really fooling ourselves with these :lol:.....come next Monday need gone ASAP listings will pop up

That's ok to me. I'm not paying $400 for Chicago 1s. I will take these and be happy with it...unless they give 2013 Chicago 1 leather. :lol:

Last edited:
The only thing I disliked about em was the pair I saw was an 8.5 and looked like an 11 to me I cant imagine what 13 looks like(and that's my size[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji])

This pair will be good for me until nike actually releases the chicagos.

Last edited:
Any chances these reach 2015 Chicago 1 prices?

I'm guessing that's what most resellers are hoping for.

1.5s are slimmer and narrower than the 1s...that's not the problem. Even the 2 midsole isn't the problem. The length of the shoe is the problem. Like someone stated..8.5 looks like 11. If you wear sz 13 like me..its a lost cause..unless you're trying to impress chicks wit how huge your feet are lol

you're right I read it wrong :lol:
im with you on the fact that these are an awesome idea i just dont think JB will come through on the quality side of things unfortunately, i hope they surprise us cuz i wouldnt mind a fresh pair of royals or black/reds, i will get the royal lows though for sure

Back
Top Bottom