Official Jordan 1.5

Well, the 2015 is a different shoe. They aren't going to use a 2015 mold on this sole. It's a completely different shoe, build, and fit.

Exactly. They based the upper off the 2015 mold, but altered it because its being attached to the II sole.

only place i can find getting em around here is jimmy jazz and they didnt do tickets. fcfs. bump online im giong there right before they open at 10. in a way even tho the chi 1 is sacred this is even more epic. 10 years from now people gonna be like DAMN WISH I HAD THAT RARE SAMPLE THAT EVERYBODY HATED ON 
...so I could try and resell em for $350-400..10 yrs from now? Lemme go buy em off that early link right away.
10 yrs from now..a DS Chicago 1 will be worth 3 or 4 times that.

...so I could try and resell em for $350-400..10 yrs from now? Lemme go buy em off that early link right away.
10 yrs from now..a DS Chicago 1 will be worth 3 or 4 times that.
maybe if reselling is your thing! you can hype anything up if you got the right buyer! imma beat mine to the ground **** the ********!!!

this is prolly gonna be easy like the bred 1 lows atleast store wise..i d k if yall remember but the bred lows were actually hard to get that day online and SOLD OUT really fast.... i tried. i think it was v day..i literally flew to the store fcfs to get mine and they still sitting 
roll.gif

sling me a chi 1 low too JB

now u bring me a 1.5 low i might throw that ***** in the garbage like shredder 

Not every retailer is getting these..demand might not be there..but I believe they'll sell out quicker than most expect because of the limited numbers..and resellers..so it may not be as easy as u think. They cost $150..u KNOW somebody gonna try n profit off em

Not every retailer is getting these..demand might not be there..but I believe they'll sell out quicker than most expect because of the limited numbers..and resellers..so it may not be as easy as u think. They cost $150..u KNOW somebody gonna try n profit off em

They will sell out fast.

ogs colorway will sell out, thinking about getting these since i missed out the recent Chicago release to make up for and i love the 1s
glasses.gif

OD long..that's what the ladies say.

Now back to the sneaker...

Yeaa..these are damn long. U turn around to fast while wearing em you gonna hear that whOOOOOOshhh sound

Back
Top Bottom