Official Jordan 1.5

still game time decision for me. i went TTS on them on the raffle, if they dont fit me or if theyre butt ugly i will pass. 

I'm copping just cuz I want to wear and compare the fit on the OG 1s to the 1.5 it got to be a reason they made these for Michael I think their going to be a super comfortable chill shoes

Last edited:
I'm copping just cuz I want to wear and compare the fit on the OG 1s to the 1.5 it got to be a reason they made these for Michael I think their going to be a super comfortable chill shoes

They made these for MJ so he could get used to the sole of the 2 before they released the final product.

I just don't understand why they would put these out a couple months after the Chi 1s. Its too redundant...

I just don't understand why they would put these out a couple months after the Chi 1s. Its too redundant...

Agreed wholeheartedly. Timing is strange, doesn't matter, the uniqueness and colorway will still make it a first day sellout

Last edited:
That shoe on the left :lol: not a photoshop?
You'd think they'd look at the GS pairs and think this is the shape we should've used
GS looks good.

They made these for MJ so he could get used to the sole of the 2 before they released the final product.
I thought it was because he effed his foot up in the 1's and needed the improved cushioning.

That isn't correct or else we would have seen a 2 with a 3 sole and so on
MJ broke his foot. When he returned, he came back wearing the 1.5
Nobody knows how long MJ wore them for...which means..he didn't wear em long. But JB is digging deep with back stories nowadays to try n pimp out n make a profit off anything tied to MJ..whether he shattered a backboard..or wore a colorful sweater in a commercial..or if he wore the 1.5 for a couple mins..anything is fair game/gain now for JB. We all can see this.

MJ could've thrown these in the trash during halftime. Nobody knows how long he wore these jangs for. I believe once his foot felt strong enough and was back to normal , Nike told him to wear the regular 1s again.....but the comfy sole inspired them.. so they used the same sole for the 2s

The comfy sole didn't inspire them. The 2 was already designed while he was going through this broken foot. This was his second sig, he had very little design authority, unlike when he made the executive decision to use a seamless toe cap on the X when production had already started

FYI - SNS shows their release of these (as well as a lot of the other Nike releases this weekend) as "Delayed."

So take them off your release day list for now, but add them to your "In case I strike out" list...

MJ broke his foot. When he returned, he came back wearing the 1.5
Nobody knows how long MJ wore them for...which means..he didn't wear em long. But JB is digging deep with back stories nowadays to try n pimp out n make a profit off anything tied to MJ..whether he shattered a backboard..or wore a colorful sweater in a commercial..or if he wore the 1.5 for a couple mins..anything is fair game/gain now for JB. We all can see this.

MJ could've thrown these in the trash during halftime. Nobody knows how long he wore these jangs for. I believe once his foot felt strong enough and was back to normal , Nike told him to wear the regular 1s again.....but the comfy sole inspired them.. so they used the same sole for the 2s
nYXY9zr_zpsae62f018.gif%7Ec200

At the very end of the vid OnTheSceneClean posted yesterday the reviewer very quickly mentioned TTS to your Jordan 2 size, but there's a weird jump cut right before it where it sounded like he was gonna give a AJ1 size comparison.

I'm just gonna go with my normal 10 and pray, unless I can actually try them on tomorrow before I buy.

Last edited:
At the very end of the vid OnTheSceneClean posted yesterday the reviewer very quickly mentioned TTS to your Jordan 2 size, but there's a weird jump cut right before it where it sounded like he was gonna give a AJ1 size comparison.

I'm just gonna go with my normal 10 and pray, unless I can actually try them on tomorrow before I buy.

Yeah, I heard that, but he's just assuming that since 1s and 2s fit true to size that these will be the same. He didn't even try them on. I want someone's opinion who's actually had them on feet. I saw and heard the cut you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom