Official Jordan 1.5

Man i went from being in to game time decision like a mofo. I wear a 13 and seein that on foot pic i ima be trippin every other step. i thought my citrus 9s were big these things is cruise ships!

i dunno man...

I posted a link that T23 put in another thread to buy the 1.5 early online yesterday zyzz, from kixify. They sold out in like 2-3 hours.
But, these haven't been released yet..so..u still have chances

Us
Man i went from being in to game time decision like a mofo. I wear a 13 and seein that on foot pic i ima be trippin every other step. i thought my citrus 9s were big these things is cruise ships!

i dunno man...
I'm size 13 too..I can't rock these..like u said..gonna be trippin over every step..and just look ridiculous. If u wear GS size..u'll be ok though I feel

i dunno man...
Us
I'm size 13 too..I can't rock these..like u said..gonna be trippin over every step..and just look ridiculous. If u wear GS size..u'll be ok though I feel
Team Bigfoot over here - I'll be getting my 14, and best believe I will post my Ronald McDonald on foot shot in here... Then I'll decide if I wanna keep them

Nooooo sirrrr [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Team Bigfoot over here - I'll be getting my 14, and best believe I will post my Ronald McDonald on foot shot in here... Then I'll decide if I wanna keep them
Yep, I'm a 14 too.

IDK about all this big foot talk.

Everything is in proportion on me.

I'm 6'4"

Not once has anyone ever told me my feet look big in any shoe.

Yep, I'm a 14 too.

IDK about all this big foot talk.

Everything is in proportion on me.

I'm 6'4"

Not once has anyone ever told me my feet look big in any shoe.
same height over here brotha - Maybe if I was 6'4'' 170 pounds they would look weird, but at 230#, not worried

MJ broke his foot. When he returned, he came back wearing the 1.5
Nobody knows how long MJ wore them for...which means..he didn't wear em long. But JB is digging deep with back stories nowadays to try n pimp out n make a profit off anything tied to MJ..whether he shattered a backboard..or wore a colorful sweater in a commercial..or if he wore the 1.5 for a couple mins..anything is fair game/gain now for JB. We all can see this.

MJ could've thrown these in the trash during halftime. Nobody knows how long he wore these jangs for. I believe once his foot felt strong enough and was back to normal , Nike told him to wear the regular 1s again.....but the comfy sole inspired them.. so they used the same sole for the 2s

The comfy sole didn't inspire them. The 2 was already designed while he was going through this broken foot. This was his second sig, he had very little design authority, unlike when he made the executive decision to use a seamless toe cap on the X when production had already started

Pretty sure it was Nike's way to "wear test" the sneakers on court back when they streamlined the process to current standards off court. MJ didn't wear the 2 until the 86-87 season so he was basically wearing the 1 for his rookie and sophomore campaigns. This is despite whether he came back from a broken foot or not. Remember, he was ready to walk away from Nike until Tinker saved him with the 3. The rest is history.

not sure if I should wait for a raffle call today? or wait for tomorrow finishline.com to use rewards and gift card!?!? OR just order off Lmtdsupply.com???

not sure if I should wait for a raffle call today? or wait for tomorrow finishline.com to use rewards and gift card!?!? OR just order off Lmtdsupply.com???

I have no FNL rewards, and entered no raffles so it was a no brainer for me. lmtdsupply doesnt charge tax but 15 for shipping so its basically tax here in Cali. no brainer for me.

I've never used a gift card for a release that sold out instantly, but you may get cart-jacked -- that is if you can even get to FNL before the splash page of doom

I've never used a gift card for a release that sold out instantly, but you may get cart-jacked -- that is if you can even get to FNL before the splash page of doom
So u think these are going to sell out that quick!?!? I thought nobody wanted them? 

I have no FNL rewards, and entered no raffles so it was a no brainer for me. lmtdsupply doesnt charge tax but 15 for shipping so its basically tax here in Cali. no brainer for me.
yeah that 15$ shipping charge =/ you went TTS?

So u think these are going to sell out that quick!?!? I thought nobody wanted them? 

you know how it goes. it takes a day for everyone to change their minds on the hype.

and yea TTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom