Official Jordan 1.5

Never bought anything from lmtdsupply.com where are they located and do they ship very quick?

^No first time ordering so not sure about the shipping. But someone in here has which is how I found them. But to me I can wait a couple days for being able to sleep in on the weekends.

Plus I alomst never wear kicks right away for some reason.

Edit: based out of New Jersey according to their about page.

Last edited:
I got a pair of 8.5 sz from Kixsquare.com. I've heard that it's pretty legit but had a lot of problem with shipping. Wish I can at least get it by next week. Anyone ordered from Kixsqare.com?

Last edited:
you know how it goes. it takes a day for everyone to change their minds on the hype.

and yea TTS
Yeah, this. The $15 shipping was a bit of a turn off, but heck it's worth it to guarantee a pair in case resellers & hypebeasts make tomorrow difficult. 

Now I can focus on getting me some Air Max 95 Neons tomorrow. 

Yeah, this. The $15 shipping was a bit of a turn off, but heck it's worth it to guarantee a pair in case resellers & hypebeasts make tomorrow difficult. 

Now I can focus on getting me some Air Max 95 Neons tomorrow. 

Pretty much. Like I said I didnt mind because thats what we would of paid in tax anyway out here in Cali. I rarely go out to get kicks usually online. So beats having to wake up haha.

Can't get down with the Ortho 1.5. Can't do it lol. Congrats to those who won raffles or will pick them up [emoji]128077[/emoji]

My hoh is only getting up to a size 13, online or bust for me. You guys leave the size 14s alone

My hoh is only getting up to a size 13, online or bust for me. You guys leave the size 14s alone
that's how it is every release for me-- places only get 13's -- which means the big guys who actually ball can't get fitted
mean.gif

I like a little room in my 1s because the toebox is so narrow, so I'm really about a 13/13.5 in most but but a 14 in 1s. Do you guys think 14 will be way too roomy?

Last edited:
Took a look at this video and wonder why did JB use yellow foam in the tongue. It looks bad smh

Maybe people dont want to say? Because they look like they gonna hurt with the slim long toe box

The 1's have a slim toe box but also a slimmer midsole than the 2

Last edited:
I've got a funny feeling Brad Hall is gonna cop these and give us a that on foot we've been waiting for ( a real on foot, not like the legend blue on foot )

Back
Top Bottom