Official Jordan 1.5

Got my size on EB and CS, gave all CC and shipping info steps and went clicked to finish order and was told Sorry Sold Out.

:lol: well this is the closest I've got all year with any of these releases

yeah i think the bot people took most of the inventory, from what i see on twitter. so maybe try in a little bit when they release their carts

It's not hype..all this had was negative hype. It's resellers trying to flip em off for an extra ben frank in their pockets. . $150 for Js is cheap. ..they'll resell for $250-300. Chi 1s will stay at $450-500 for now

There may not be demand, just low inventory online. I'm sure there were less of these then CHI 1s made in anticipation that demand

It's not hype..all this had was negative hype. It's resellers trying to flip em off for an extra ben frank in their pockets. . $150 for Js is cheap. ..they'll resell for $250-300. Chi 1s will stay at $450-500 for now
I'm not sure about that $250-$300 for these but you might be right.

Last edited:
Just got through on FNL. All sizes.

yea because no one can even get through to the site :lol:

32 minutes and i havent even gotten it to load. mind you my internet is really fast if that even matters which i dont think it does

nah im sure these are more available than the chicago 1s, at least in store. most sheikhs got them but didn't do raffle. that screams GR to me but I could be wrong

nah im sure these are more available than the chicago 1s, at least in store. most sheikhs got them but didn't do raffle. that screams GR to me but I could be wrong

these arent GR

im willing to bet its same numbers as OG 1s

Got my size on EB and CS, gave all CC and shipping info steps and went clicked to finish order and was told Sorry Sold Out.

:lol: well this is the closest I've got all year with any of these releases
You shoulda had your billing info and CC # already STORED on the site. You know how much time you wasted inputting all of that? It's a game of seconds when buying online..not minutes

im not paying any resale on these thats for sure.  this aint the same as a chicago og 1 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
well this is the closest I've got all year with any of these releases
lol the last js on bought on EB that was luckily gotten the checkout with the wait without being "sold out" were the 13s barons 
roll.gif
, i was hoping to get these but o well...save me my money with no spend for today 
smokin.gif

FNL sold out in most sizes. just got through, added to cart went to check out and sizes disappear

woke up late, logged on FNL...checked out! Never been that wasy on FNL but I'll take it! 

No Euro release so that alone will get extra demand. To be honest I can't believe ya'll thought these would be easy based on demand on "NT"

Back
Top Bottom