Official Jordan 1.5

...or maybe they know the history of this particular shoe, that it's not just some random hybrid. It goes back to Nike's roots.
Uhh...someone that knows the history of a particular shoe typically wouldn't be defined as an average consumer.  Average consumer heard from his homie that Chicagos or something just like them are dropping Saturday and they should get them online..
Exactly, the majority copping these could care less about the history.  They just see nike air and the chicago 1 upper plus the opportunity to cop at retail.

Last edited:
I thought nobody wanted these lol.

Lol

Now I can speak on these more

These are in fact very limited in store

Some stores only got 30 pairs

By comparison more OG 1's were available then these

So yes more limited than the recent 1's by allocation per store and of course store availability

Nobody asked me for numbers in advance so I was curious how this would play out

And instant sell out lol

But what I don't get is the ghost town atmosphere around brick & mortars for these. Was there a nationwide ban on driving today, or did everyone think they'd be more available online and slept in? Cuz these are gonna be available most of the day in-store from the looks of it.

Uhh...someone that knows the history of a particular shoe typically wouldn't be defined as an average consumer.  Average consumer heard from his homie that Chicagos or something just like them are dropping Saturday and they should get them online..

Uhh...you said "or someone who just likes shoes." Someone who just loves shoes would know what's up, even if they aren't on NT.

But what I don't get is the ghost town atmosphere around brick & mortars for these. Was there a nationwide ban on driving today, or did everyone think they'd be more available online and slept in? Cuz these are gonna be available most of the day in-store from the looks of it.

Depends on location

Like Brooklyn and staten locations told me they were almost sold out already(raffles) and most got picked up

It was crazier for neon 95's as those were FCFS and are gone for the most part from what I'm told but they still have women's sizing available

But people def expected these to sit it seems

But as I said allocation is very low and with how badly people struck out online people in route to stores now in sure lol

resellers gonna be returning these in a week or 2
laugh.gif

Copped at my instore at FA, they let me use a FTL bday coupon :pimp:, more people were there for the AM95s than these.

Limited sneakers that resellers will try to flip..and chi 1 strikeout peeps needed.
They aint sell out cuz people knew the history of the sneaker.

But just cuz it's limited..doesn't mean that it should have an astronomical resale.
These are called The Return or the 1.5..but really should be just be called the .5
half of the chicago 1.
If chicagi 1s are $500..these should be $250. If chis are $600..these migh be $300 eventually..but no higher than that for next 2 yrs at least

Limited sneakers that resellers will try to flip..and chi 1 strikeout peeps needed.
They aint sell out cuz people knew the history of the sneaker.

But just cuz it's limited..doesn't mean that it should have an astronomical resale.
These are called The Return or the 1.5..but really should be just be called the .5
half of the chicago 1.
If chicagi 1s are $500..these should be $250. If chis are $600..these migh be $300 eventually..but no higher than that for next 2 yrs at least

Yeah, we will see if your predicted numbers are right.

Copped at Niketown Boston. They didn't even have a size 9 at all. Guy I got my size 12 from said they didn't get a lot of pairs. IMO these are Dope. Not clown shoes at all. Lined the bottoms up to my OG Chi 1's and exactly the same width. Also toe box is so close to the same. I would say they are slightly bigger but anyone looking at them wouldn't think they look bigger. I got some comparison pics. Decide for yourself. Close up toe box pic with 1.5's on the left. Hmmm or is it the right?

View media item 1644344
View media item 1644352

Back
Top Bottom