Official Jordan 1.5

Gotta remember we are different kinda cats on NT.  Avg. consumer or even someone who just likes shoes are "Man these ARE Chicagos, same thing to me!"  They don't care about elongated toe boxes and Jordan 2 soles. 
laugh.gif

I ended up getting a 13 and 14 from finishline so i can decide which pair i would fit better

Last edited:
I'm at the gym having trouble copping what happen to easy cop my day 1s, when I get done working out I'm just slide by the mall

I guess I'll see some of you guys at NTSF or a Shiekh in the Bay Area lol. Trying to get these for my boy in Aus :smh: :x

Gotta remember we are different kinda cats on NT.  Avg. consumer or even someone who just likes shoes are "Man these ARE Chicagos, same thing to me!"  They don't care about elongated toe boxes and Jordan 2 soles. :lol:

...or maybe they know the history of this particular shoe, that it's not just some random hybrid. It goes back to Nike's roots.

I grabbed a pair on FTL to compare to my Chicagos. Cart jacked on Eastbay/Champs, and could have copped on FNL. Leather does not look soft...

I grabbed a pair on FTL to compare to my Chicagos. Cart jacked on Eastbay/Champs, and could have copped on FNL. Leather does not look soft...

its soft but dont go in expecting these to feel like you OG chicagos :lol:

...or maybe they know the history of this particular shoe, that it's not just some random hybrid. It goes back to Nike's roots.
Uhh...someone that knows the history of a particular shoe typically wouldn't be defined as an average consumer.  Average consumer heard from his homie that Chicagos or something just like them are dropping Saturday and they should get them online..

Back
Top Bottom