Official Jordan 1.5

It's kind of easier to call them 1.5...and it's a decent description. Just has bad connotation with all of the hybrid and transition shoes of recent Jordan brand models.

It's kind of easier to call them 1.5...and it's a decent description. Just has bad connotation with all of the hybrid and transition shoes of recent Jordan brand models.

I understand that it's easier and it would takes longer to type, etc., but The Return is the official name. The 1.5 name kind of irks me but whatever.

Last edited:
Just imagining walking into a store and saying "Hey you have any Jordan The Returns?" And the sales people are like..."Nah, no one returned any Jordans today." Hah I get what you meant though. Someone should update the thread title to include it.

Just imagining walking into a store and saying "Hey you have any Jordan The Returns?" And the sales people are like..."Nah, no one returned any Jordans today." Hah I get what you meant though. Someone should update the thread title to include it.

Well, a lot of people working in the shoe stores don't know their products. I know bcuz I've dealt with a lot of dummies over the years, and I'm talking a lot of years.

I know most of the employees @ stores I called this week had no idea what I was talking about regardless of what I called them. I basically always asked about "the Jordan 1.5s, aka 'The Returns' -- the Chicago 1s with 2 soles."

Like two people actually knew what they were.

I know most of the employees @ stores I called this week had no idea what I was talking about regardless of what I called them. I basically always asked about "the Jordan 1.5s, aka 'The Returns' -- the Chicago 1s with 2 soles."

Like two people actually knew what they were.

I'm not surprised by this. That has been the norm for me. Although, every once in awhile I will get a person who knows the products.

the struggle to get a 9.5us on the bay is pretty bad, everything is 200$

and lucky on you that you have it on your spots, share some connect or links brothers

9.5us

For those struggling to find them locally, maybe someone more knowledgable of the process can explain if Foot Locker's store-to-store would work on these? I know people use it for regular items, but not sure if it's available for new/ltd releases.

I can post a pick of the FTL box sticker if y'all need their store code #.

For those struggling to find them locally, maybe someone more knowledgable of the process can explain if Foot Locker's store-to-store would work on these? I know people use it for regular items, but not sure if it's available for new/ltd releases.

I can post a pick of the FTL box sticker if y'all need their store code #.

It has to be 2 weeks to do that..and usually HOH's won't do it...at least they didn't do it for me when I've asked.

View media item 1646156
Page from the "Driven From Within: Michael Jordan" book in which Tinker talks about the first two Jordan models before he got to work on the 3. Its interesting that he noted that the 1 was a model already being worked on in the basketball line with the new jordan wings logo slapped onto it to personalize it to MJ. As the 1.5s or Returns have Nike in place of Air Jordan on the wings logo i wonder exactly how early in the design process was "The Return" brought along. The air jordan 1 upper has been used on other midsole/sole toolings like the Nike dunk sole before.

It has to be 2 weeks to do that..and usually HOH's won't do it...at least they didn't do it for me when I've asked.

Ahhh... gotcha. Too bad about the HoH deal. My quasi-local one still has Pre-Grape Vs, grey suede Foams and a bunch of others that seem to be gone from most places.

Me too how dare people disgrace the Melo 1.5s with this abomination
200w.gif

kind of irritated that my HOH didn't honor the $15 off of the vip rewards because my receipt didn't scan and when they manually entered it in, it wouldn't go through even though when i spoke to customer service, they said that the code was valid, so i'm thinking the cashier entered it and maybe entered it incorrectly and didn't try. Went back today because customer service told me I could go and have the store call customer service only to be denied again because i have to wait 3 days to return the shoe and re-do this whole process.

Last edited:
kind of irritated that my HOH didn't honor the $15 off of the vip rewards because my receipt didn't scan and when they manually entered it in, it wouldn't go through even though when i spoke to customer service, they said that the code was valid, so i'm thinking the cashier entered it and maybe entered it incorrectly and didn't try. Went back today because customer service told me I could go and have the store call customer service only to be denied again because i have to wait 3 days to return the shoe and re-do this whole process.

It's 15 bucks, use it on the next release

Last edited:

What's done is done. Don't sweat the small stuff. Gives you an opportunity to use it on something else.

Back
Top Bottom