Official Jordan 1.5

My local mall has tons! Any word of sole swapping these?
With what Sole? 
laugh.gif

These were not general release
Agree, 

Not one Overseas or Euro Site sold these that I saw.

Usually they get product before the states 

View media item 1645390

Your gonna take a pic of your Size 13 Foot squeezing into a size 9.5?

Please make a Video!

I'm new at making vids..it's hard to make out my sz 13 tag in the video..but i indeed am sz 13.
View media item 1645776

but I did my best to shoot the on foot inside the store. I'll leave the link to it. If anyone knows how to put the video in a window for NT viewers to watch here..feel free to do it

and you people Wanna make Petitions cuz your J's were all Creased up!!!  ^^^^^^^ That's the reason why

Dudes, going in the stores trying on 9.5 and 10's when they wear a size 13..

SMH 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
I'm laughing he went n made the video!!!!

Classic like Coke!

Couple things ive noticed. These look like they fit big. Id say the pre 2015 1s were very tts...and the 15s have slightly more room in the toebox...these 1.5 def look like .5 big at least.

The red leather seems pretty close if not identical to the red leather used on the 2015 chis.white leather on the 1.5 is really thin and pretty average, where the white leather on the chis is much thicker and softer...also the foam used underneath the nylon on the tongue is yellow on these 1.5- making the tongue look off white. The foam on the tongue of chis is white.
overall i think the 1.5 is a nice consolation cop if someone missed on chis & dosent want to cough up 400+...though i think chis are worth it just based on the new mold, nice materials, and the fact that theyll last forever if well maintained, where the 1.5 midsole will eventually fail

So yea overall 1.5s are legit in my book--just nowhere near as good as a true aj1.

Last edited:
Holding both the 2015 remastered 1's and "the returns" in my hands and I have to say that "the returns" are actually a lot closer to the OG than the 2015's are! The toe box on the OG is round just like "the returns" and on the 2015's it's more narrow. The height, the tongue and a few other things are very close to the OG. The 2015's are more different from the OG than we think. I have 1 pair of the 2015's and 2 pairs of "the returns." I'm keeping them ALL! Dope shoe period

Holding both the 2015 remastered 1's and "the returns" in my hands and I have to say that "the returns" are actually a lot closer to the OG than the 2015's are! The toe box on the OG is round just like "the returns" and on the 2015's it's more narrow. The height, the tongue and a few other things are very close to the OG. The 2015's are more different from the OG than we think. I have 1 pair of the 2015's and 2 pairs of "the returns." I'm keeping them ALL! Dope shoe period
How they more closer to the OG when they not even the right height of OGs

Quality looks alright don't know bout the price..

Price ain't bad compared to all other retrios :lol:

Plus for a rare model that Jordan actually wore COLORWAY and all. It's not bad. Even if they are ugly they will go down as a rare shoe one day

I think there's more material on these then Chi 1's

the sole swap might make it look like thin sole 1's

These 1.5's don't run any longer than any of my other size 11's. What is different is the toebox is higher so there is more room than your average OG 1. Compare in person and you'll see the difference.

Last edited:
These fit true to size for me. So glad I didn't go down a half size. It would've been a mistake. This has been one of my favorite releases of the year. :nthat:

I ordered my TTS too. Hope it's not a mistake and I have to size swap for 3 sizes down. 

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom