OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

What size are those???? if i dont get a pair i will make an offer asap!!!!!!!! i need these baddllyy >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

i need some help every store i been to in the md are is stopping at size 14 i need a size 15 is there anyone that can help me?

YEAH I ALREADY GOT MINE FROM MY BROTHER AT FOOTACTION IN JACKSONVILLE,FL HE GOT ME 30% OFF SO THEY WERE REAL CHEAP THE NAVY BLUE ON THE BOTTOM LOOK A LIL BIT LIGHTER IN PERSON THAN ON PICS BUT JUST A LIL BIT

Quote:
Who Ever is Going to Green Acres Mall on Sat. Foot Action is closed for Renovations!!! Just spoke to the manager today. Roosevelt Field Foot Action is also closed for Renovations, so no Ice Blue X's at the mall, good luck i guess im gonna have to pay 150 damn.

Well if you can wait for 2 weeks or however long the renovations will take, these two FAs will still have the ice Xs... I'm gonna wait since I rather pay retail and my money is already low from other expenses (prom :\
ohwell.gif
).

What time you guys think it is good to be lined up in front of Nike Town NY? Cuz the footaction by me is not gettin them

Anybody in seattle gonna be there as early as I am at niketown I'm gonna be there at 3:30. I think might be 2 early

got mine today Size 13.$125 no tax I love Philly.Picked up the matching ice blue tee with the shoes on front for $25 also.This are hot but I think the hyped has died down for these.

For Sale :
Size 11DS LE Kobe 2K5 Black and Purple
Size 13 DS Air Jordan Retro XIII Grey Toes/ Team Red
Size 13 DS LBJ II LE Black/Black Only 500 made for Lebrons 20th Birthday
Hit me up ezbox if interested

I guess I will have to go to Nike Town Chicago in the morning.

Unless if I saw people lining up already then forget about it... :rofl:
roll.gif

DL88:

Dayam ... 8 pairs! Nice ... where'd you pick up so many pairs so early? Do you know if Woodbridge or Menlo Park mall will have these in stock? Help a Jerzee guy out. :D
happy.gif

[/b]

Update for my Socal Heads****

The Mens Land stores are carrying them, But just like Shiekhs and Salvatory they are making you buy the apparel before you can buy the Shoes. So if you are willing to do that they will have them. I called and the one in Carson got another shipment so they will have them.

More info coming later..
For my first list of stores check pg 15 or 16 of this post
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

I was at NTATL about 30 mins ago and there's already 3 people in line!!! I can get off at 7 and still be ok!! :lol:
laugh.gif

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Heads up to all, Just talked to my Footaction manager, he said they received an EQUAL amount of pairs to the Altitudes they received. Maybe because its a relatively small volume store, but it sort of goes against the "less limited than the altitudes" reports everyone been hearing. IM in NC by the way.....

Central Florida Peeps....

Just called my Footaction @ The University Mall in Tampa and the guy was telling me the hype is real. Lots of calls and they will be open @ 8:30AM. He also said the one here in Lakeland Mall will not be getting em. I just need one pair without getting raped... is that too much to ask?

DL88LOVEtheXIV.jpg

Looks like someone is reselling. Nice Pick Up. Dang with all the money you guys spent on the X's, why not buy some REAL Beer.

ICE X= :pimp:
pimp.gif

Your choice of Beer= :x
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom