Official Jordan IV Fire Red Nubuck - July 13th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either is ok...Just wish the release pair was suede like the raging bull red 5's n not nubuck...I will have 2 see how they look in person 2 make my decision

Either is ok...Just wish the release pair was suede like the raging bull red 5's n not nubuck...I will have 2 see how they look in person 2 make my decision

Socks are a tad much. IMO they should have stuck to the original sample without all the gray accents but these don't look too bad. If anything, like others have said the rubber on the midsole should have been changed to black(the gray accents might even look better with that). Would have been better than the PE if they had done that. I like the look of the durabuck on these though.

I just wish the lightnings would release.  These are nice though, the reason these have nubuck instead of suede (and the reason why the lightnings didn't release) is because JB couldn't agree to terms with the company that does suede for them.

But to get back to the topic, the Melo PE is better

the one melo was wearing was much nicer. i see too much grey on these. i do wonder how much better these would look with red laces.

Looks almost identical to these samples just minus the lasering and white laces.

air-jordan-iv-laser-fire-red-promo-sample-01-570x427.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom