OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did the usual finishline on chrome,firefox,and internet explorer...one always gets through
smokin.gif
FNL is my friend ... copped a 9 and a 9.5 ... which ever fits best im returning the other at a local FNL. I do not have the patience for selling GRs online. 

man this is nonsense.. all I want is 1 pair of 11 to wear in the 818...

cant catch a break .... any NT fam that wanna hit me up .. lemme kno!

I got lucky this weekend. I copped the Shaqnosis from reebok on Friday. I copped both the Toro 4's and Shadow 1's from JJ this morning. And then copped another pair of Toros from FNL. Good luck to everyone! I hope you get what you want!

I got my size 7 Toddlers....lol. So I can say it was a good day. As long as my son can wear his, that's all that matters! I'm just gonna try my luck at this one mall in my area which usually has a 3 day shelf life for new release shoes, and if not, then oh well... Not that serious about these.[emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm having the worst luck on these. Had them in my cart on both NDC and FNL, but haven't been able to get through checkout. FNL charged my paypal 5 times and my card wasn't working either. Guess I'll just take the L

great 1st post....It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.
Damn..

struck out lookin for 9.5

EDIT: EASTBAY AND CHAMPS FINALLY LET ME ADD A 9.5 TO MY CART 

Last edited:
88JayPizzle tryna hit me wit a 230$ price tag... what happened wit loyalty between brothers...!!!? smh

Just because a shoe is sold out online doesn't mean, it's always sold out in store... I use to think like that until I put forth some effort. Hell I found some thunder 4s in store in June, from one of those restocked. Screw this fighting for kicks online, it's really a waste of time

88JayPizzle tryna hit me wit a 230$ price tag... what happened wit loyalty between brothers...!!!? smh
dirty game bro. And he aint your brother. GI to shoe palace in Northridge mall. They got a few sizss unless the shady workers got them Saved for their friends

Back
Top Bottom