OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried to tell people general release is the same as limited now. Limited is the equivalent of super limited.....and a run under 25,000 is now the damn near impossible tag and if it's under 10,000 is the "don't even bother" tag and get ready for inflated resell prices

[COLOR=#red]MY SPOT OF OVER 15 YEARS CAME THROUGH FOR ME! Normally they don't hold shoes however they held them for me.[/COLOR] :pimp: I told him I was on Nike.com since 8 he was like why we told you we were going to hold them for you. *in my head* I was like I'm not taking any chances. :rofl: Hope everyone that wanted a pair get them. Funny thing is I had bought a grey market pair 3 weeks ago for $180 but the tongue was super long so I was like :x Sold them for $100 on IG. I did a good deed I guess. LOL

got thru EB and got another 10.5 after 1 hr and 37 min
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As usual, struck out from NDC, smh, but I got thru FNL and copped, haven't got passed the splash page in a long time. :D

i have a question and i never did this before

can you order one pair from eastbay and another pair from footlocker or will your order get canceled
since its the same company and i'm guessing the same shipping warehouse ?

can you order one pair from eastbay and another pair from footlocker or will your order get canceled

you're allowed to do that, its limited to one pair per site not one pair in total between all the sites

I think you are safe. Different stores

Was never planning on picking this IV up.
Just got out of the shower and was on Beastbay checking the status, hit add to cart 3 times on my size and was able to check out (just now).
However, like i said, I'm not gunning for this IV so I let this fishy go back in the lake 8)
Good luck to those of you copping this shoe for WEARS :smokin

Th
This BS happens to me when I use footlocker. You need to either use an incognito tab or try champssports.com/checkout
The latter doesn't work for me.
That link works, but if I try to log in or continue as a guest I get the same message. Incognito says I don't have anything in the cart.

Th
That link works, but if I try to log in or continue as a guest I get the same message. Incognito says I don't have anything in the cart.

Yeah, same happens to me. You have to start off using incognito and get the shoes from there.

25 minute wait time on FTL...hopefully it actually goes through.

KEEP TRYING IF YOU STRUCK OUT. FTL, EASTBAY,AND CHAMPS HAVENT SOLD OUT YET. GOT THROUGH JUST NOW.

Just called my mall they still got some they said I suggest all you dudes missing out do the same

Back
Top Bottom