OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried to tell people general release is the same as limited now. Limited is the equivalent of super limited.....and a run under 25,000 is now the damn near impossible tag and if it's under 10,000 is the "don't even bother" tag and get ready for inflated resell prices

Yeah? They're sitting near me so damn near impossible is possible.

i have a question and i never did this before

can you order one pair from eastbay and another pair from footlocker or will your order get canceled
since its the same company and i'm guessing the same shipping warehouse ?
Yes you can.   Since they are owned by the same company but are different entity.

1 from raffles 1 from NDC and 1 from EB
happy.gif
 it was a good 2 days
nthat.gif

woke up an hour late and still managed to get 3 pairs online, so you're clearly doing something wrong if you're striking out :tongue:

Got my pair no line, no raffle, no worries. Overall, quality isn't as good as pics I seen surface weeks prior, but that's JB for yo *****. Satisfied with my purchase none the less. 

Last edited:
These will be in store today. People with 20 raffles tickets that won multiples mostly only want one pair. Just roll up and ask

Gosh, that pic just reminds me of people that take IG pictures standing pigeon toed...
I think footlocker only allows a certain amount of checkouts at a time. Not sure if it means you're guaranteed them or not though.
I have like 2 more mins to go but I have a feeling that it will sell out by the time I get to check out.

Just need my confirmation email from footlocker. Took 2 hours but I'm glad I finally got a pair. I don't know how people score multiples online. 

got thru EB and got another 10.5 after 1 hr and 37 min
laugh.gif

Yup. After all this madness this morning, my girl and I both went on separate computers and after almost 2 hours later, I got a pair off Footlocker by clicking on to add to cart a million times. I honestly didn't even know that was the method cause I'd just assume they were sold out before they released.

Well....it was fun......good looks to the people helping out with all this and the links.

easy cop at the mall today.  I don't think i'll never take a chance online anymore.

four stores had these, but Finish Line had pairs stashed away for friends and family.

Been doing the same w/ EB and FTL for about 2 hours, till no luck though lol. Need that 9.5...

Back
Top Bottom