OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was right on top of the twitter links I open the toro 4s link got my size. The link for the 1s didnt pop up yet, link comes up 1sec later open the damn page took like 10secs to load did that happen to anybody. Wanted to add them both to my cart and get the 20% discount that i had. O well $128 for toro's I ended up paying.

I see some of y'all is trolling hard body today. :smh: It's gonna be hilarious when you gonna try to get some shoes after waiting hours and end up empty handed. Laugh now cry later.

So should they quit and be guaranteed nothing? I gave up earlier then went back and saw finishlines tweet saying most sizes were available.

Got order confirmation email from FTL but not eastbay. Anyone got eastbay order confirmation email?

Last edited:
My strongest finger is my right index due to these Saturday releases and Eastbay.

Got them in my cart at footlocker. Every time I try to click check out I get hit with the max capacity page. Ah well.....

icy sole and sneaker riot on BIG CARTEL still has them if you guys don't mind paying $199.99 & $200 for them.  I figured the Cali people will be forking out about $180 anyways since there's sales tax.

courtsidesneakers.com also has a few sizes remaining for $200. 

For resellers out there...not worth it.  It's funny seeing people posting on their twitter fee for $210-$250.  Is it really worth it packaging it and paying for shipping.  After all said and done, I think resellers net about $10-$20.  Just don't eat 1-2 meals in a day and you'll save that much.

Last edited:
So should they quit and be guaranteed nothing? I gave up earlier then went back and saw finishlines tweet saying most sizes were available.

I struck out after trying for 2hrs and just so happen to go to FTL to begin my final rundown through various sites, and behold... A size 12.5 after waiting a 7 min checkout timer is on its way to a new home. So I encourage all to keep trying and not give up.

Just swooped a 9.5 from Champs. Got a confirmation number and everything. With my luck watch it get cancelled lol. For real though just keep adding to cart.

Back
Top Bottom