OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im just curious what the window is for making purchases on FNL once you are in. I was able to purchase two pair within 30 minutes

those who s/o online call your local stores that did raffles iam pretty sure they're gonna have pairs not picked up after their window expires

Last edited:
I woke up 10 minutes late, so I didn't even bother with NDC. Still got through on Eastbay, Footlocker and Footaction. It's a lot of sizes left, don't give up! 
glasses.gif

At my Footaction they were giving out pairs that were unraffled.. There was at least 15 pairs but mostly bigger sizes like 11.5-13

Wow got to wait 6 mins to checkout. I feel like this isnt going to go through.

Last edited:
I see some of y'all is trolling hard body today. :smh: It's gonna be hilarious when you gonna try to get some shoes after waiting hours and end up empty handed. Laugh now cry later.

Last edited:
Well... Looks like footlocker checkout timer came through. Got order confirmation, now just waiting for shipping email. The 3 I's are one again in full effect...

1: Intensity - the never die without trying attitude, despite how many splash screens you come across!

2: Integrity - the loyalty factor to remain calm and trust your fellow NTers input on how to achieve even the hardest of all releases, and to not hype beast and purchase just for resale.

3: Intelligence - to know that Paypal is most likely going to crash and not use it as a payment method as first choice, also learn to wait after the hype of those who've failed to purchase have finally given up, therefore leaving the available sizes that dropped outta carts to the relentless, strong-minded, chosen few.

Got my sons Toddler 7s earlier, but now, Dada got his... Lol

View media item 493539

Back
Top Bottom