OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chips and cracks ain't a good look. I love IV's but JB won't get another dime from me buying one until they correct the issue :smh: Same reason I passed on the BCIV

Last edited:
From the BCIV thread. These will turn out the same way
mean.gif
idk how but i just havent i keep them in rotation with the rest of my collection. Just havent had any cracks. How do yall obtain these cracks so i can avoid it lol 

idk how but i just havent i keep them in rotation with the rest of my collection. Just havent had any cracks. How do yall obtain these cracks so i can avoid it lol 
I heard people replace the JB insoles with gel insoles because the gel insoles keep the paint from chipping for some reason

I think cracks come from people who wait a while to undeadstock their shoes or don't wear them often . Idk I wear my kicks as soon as I get them and never had any serious cracking, slight chipping but nothing like that pic. Eventually tho most jays will crumble/crack the ones with plastic pieces and bubbles anyway.

Last edited:
I think cracks come from the bigger people...200+ lbs and the ones who wait a while to undeadstock their shoes . Idk I'm 150 and wear my kicks as soon as I get them and never had any serious cracking, slight chipping but nothing like that pic.

Assuming his Bred IV's are from last year (Nov 2012), a "while" to break out some kicks, and said person weights 50lbs more than you (a bigger person)...certainly this is the cause of cracking....please someone nominate this person for the Pulitzer Prize...we have found the cause of cracking!

I think cracks come from people who wait a while to undeadstock their shoes or don't wear them often . Idk I wear my kicks as soon as I get them and never had any serious cracking, slight chipping but nothing like that pic. Eventually tho most jays will crumble/crack the ones with plastic pieces and bubbles anyway.
Well I by no means am light weight. Im actually in the process of losing weight, im overweight. 6ft about 245 .. sometimes i wear my kicks asap sometimes i just get them in when i can. But i dont wait usually more than 2 weeks to rock a pair

Ive heard the gel insoles talk but i havent switched insoles or dont anything out of the norm other than take them out of the box wear them and then put them back in the box. 

Maybe it helps that I have a desk job (casual dress so i wear sneakers everyday)  Im not standing in them or walking in the frequently.

There's a guy on NT (can't remember his name) that swears by using Krylon Matte Finish on midsoles to prevent cracking.

Hopefully the hype train doesn't roll in too strong for these. these will be an in person decision, but so far im planning on picking them up.

Definite pass on these...I'm not swag beast enough to rock an all bright red shoe, nor do I have a job as a clown. Lol nah, just don't like shoes that are all red. The oreo and the glow 4s look decent though.

Last edited:
Definite pass on these...I'm not swag beast enough to rock an all bright red shoe, nor do I have a job as a clown. Lol nah, just don't like shoes that are all red. The oreo and the glow 4s look decent though.

Not for everyone .. all good tho cuz more pairs for the homies who want em

Back
Top Bottom