OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love 4s. But that back tab stabs the he'll out of my leg. Anybody else got this problem

Can someone please help me out in the LC forum? I've copped this but I need your input.
Appreciated, and my bad if I'm infracting on any rules?

Can someone please help me out in the LC forum? I've copped this but I need your input.
Appreciated, and my bad if I'm infracting on any rules?
Its hard to tell you man seeing as these havent released no one really knows exactly what the release day pairs look like. 

Here's some his pics from the LC 

Overall: something just looks funny about em

Im not sure how they gonna come with this release but none of my 4s have the translucent black plastic (which by no means determines legit or fake)

The left shoe's tongue looks ridiculously long (4s have long tongues tho)

Could be the angle the point of the toe boxes look different 

You know what .. I dont know ... how long have you had this connect? 

I'm wanting to say theyve put 2013 inside the tongue just like they did with the white grapes.... but most 4's from this year and 2012 have had some type of emprint with 2012 or 2013 inside of the tongue on the side. This is to defeat all these fakes out here....

I'm wanting to say theyve put 2013 inside the tongue just like they did with the white grapes.... but most 4's from this year and 2012 have had some type of emprint with 2012 or 2013 inside of the tongue on the side. This is to defeat all these fakes out here....
Care to elaborate so i may look for it? What's this imprint you mention?

Last edited:
you ever heard there is like a message in miltary blues and the white grapes that is like a message says twenty thirteen or 2013 go onto YouTube and type in cement 4 hidden message and youll know what I'm talking about.

you ever heard there is like a message in miltary blues and the white grapes that is like a message says twenty thirteen or 2013 go onto YouTube and type in cement 4 hidden message and youll know what I'm talking about.
Wilco. Appreciated.

And you don't think the fakes have caught on yet........smh. Unless it is a sloppy replica, most good fakes are spot on minus a few off details. Something like the imprints are major and will be there. Insoles, cushioning, off shape or cushioning maybe is different. I think that red material will be hard to duplicate. Probably too dark or too lite of a color.

I was actually about to throw that in, considering said secret isn't so much a secret anymore apparently.
Buy hey, I'll go check either way. Brb.

And you don't think the fakes have caught on yet........smh. Unless it is a sloppy replica, most good fakes are spot on minus a few off details. Something like the imprints are major and will be there. Insoles, cushioning, off shape or cushioning maybe is different. I think that red material will be hard to duplicate. Probably too dark or too lite of a color.
Your right Ive just caught onto that I thought I got a deal on a pair of cement 4 just three weeks ago, paid 220 brand new pair they came in and turned out to be fake, found that they didn't have the twenty twelve so returned them fakes... but your right they are starting to make fakes look almost exact like authentics

I was actually about to throw that in, considering said secret isn't so much a secret anymore apparently.
Buy hey, I'll go check either way. Brb.
They may have it or may not it all depends on the material when I get home I'll check the black grapes to see if they have it like my white grapes have? but I'm almost wanting to say they prolly will

I hear ya, Camren2k11.
And it seems these 4s don't have that secret inscription. Well, mine at least. 'Suppose only time will tell if these are the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom