OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
red does look good on those... IMO red > blk > wht
agree with this 
nthat.gif

Too bad the hype is gonna be all over these. Such a sick colorway. I also just need 4s to have 1-14 so I'm definitely gonna try to get them. However, these aren't as nice as Raging Bulls or Red Suede 21s

Too bad the hype is gonna be all over these. Such a sick colorway. I also just need 4s to have 1-14 so I'm definitely gonna try to get them. However, these aren't as nice as Raging Bulls or Red Suede 21s

So out of the white and black cements, these will be your first fours?

i doubt it. they might sit like the crimson 3s
Yep. Not an og colorway, not limited, not in a pack, sandwiched between the playoff 8 and jordan 1s, and straight up red isn't for everyone. I'm on the fence, because I may never wear these like the thunders, even though I like them.

These are not sitting. Do not kid yourself. These look way better than the Crimson 3s. 
Co-sign,, I predict these will be gone in seconds online, and sold out in stores by 6:30p ..

There may be a few rural stores with less sought after sizes left, but even them sizes are gone by sundays end..

so far all the 4s and 5s have been a tough to cop. Resellers come out in force for Js where I am at and even the Bugs Bunny 8s sold out....I hope that I win the raffle for these.

These are not sitting. There will be dudes after these, they strike out focus on the 1s .. then dudes struck on the 1s focus on these ... then theres dudes who want both.

being wedged between the 8s and the 1s wont factor at all. With the 8s being so readily avaliable im sure people gonna be hoping they sit for a bit like the rest of the 8s have. dont get me wrong there are a lot of people who want the playoffs just as much but i dont think the hype is as real as these and the 1s. and NA branding draws hype anyway so those who have no clue will be out in full force too

This is just the availability for the 8s at FTL, imagine all the other chains that are getting them as well

Even in the DR, Hawaii and Alaska

View media item 468082

who am i kididng they'll sell out fast too prob

Last edited:
Going to be my first Jordan cop since Bred 11s and will be my last for summer. Finally a jordan to be excited about

These are not sitting. There will be dudes after these, they strike out focus on the 1s .. then dudes struck on the 1s focus on these ... then theres dudes who want both.

being wedged between the 8s and the 1s wont factor at all. With the 8s being so readily avaliable im sure people gonna be hoping they sit for a bit like the rest of the 8s have. dont get me wrong there are a lot of people who want the playoffs just as much but i dont think the hype is as real as these and the 1s. and NA branding draws hype anyway so those who have no clue will be out in full force too

I's aren't a factor. These and I's attract a totally different crowd.

So is the resale value on these going to be obsurd or something in the lines of of the recent Jordan 11 lows where it is about $210-230? I saw someone selling on Craigslist for $230 right now and wonder if I should just save myself the hassle of trying to get them online.

Also...(.and I am no Jordan head so excuse the ******ed question) am I to assume that if someone has them now that they are real right? There aren't fakes of these floating around right?

So is the resale value on these going to be obsurd or something in the lines of of the recent Jordan 11 lows where it is about $210-230? I saw someone selling on Craigslist for $230 right now and wonder if I should just save myself the hassle of trying to get them online.

Also...(.and I am no Jordan head so excuse the ******ed question) am I to assume that if someone has them now that they are real right? There aren't fakes of these floating around right?
Theres always fakes and will forever be fakes out there. And no just because they have them now does not mean they are real. People were showing with these on their feet nearly 2 months ago. A lot of GM pairs are out there.

Resell will start high just like any other retro that releases, especially day of. Depending on the hype really is what warrants the price. To answer your question, IMO $210-$230 would be a steal of a deal and if you find that and they are legit then jump on it.

pretty sure there are plenty of fakes around... been around probably before Jordan brand thought to make these

Ok....thought it seemed pretty low for some of these kicks. When I get the pics, I'll post them up to see if they are legit. Granted if he even gives me legit pics cause I asked him to take pics with his name on it and dated.

Back
Top Bottom