OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea yea yea.
Coulda been better but still great?
embarassed.gif
dang id hate to see how much more love these would get if they were better than great lol

Finally going to unDS mine this weekend.  Sucks i wear work shoes everyday.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any sites (or stores taking phone orders) that still have these for retail?

I know they're not going for that much more on the secondary market, but obviously I'd prefer to spend MSRP if possible.

Anyone know of any sites (or stores taking phone orders) that still have these for retail?

I know they're not going for that much more on the secondary market, but obviously I'd prefer to spend MSRP if possible.
i think these are basically gone from shelves

trying to find one for my cousin at retail. no luck so far.

how you gonna exclude one of my favs from that list tho
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
one of the cleanest IV's ever

for those trying to find toro IV's for retail...........good luck lol. i haven't heard of any stores having them in stock still at the moment, best bet is to pay the resell price of 200-220 if you need them badly. pretty sure they're gonna restock later this year too.

how you gonna exclude one of my favs from that list tho :lol:

:nthat: one of the cleanest IV's ever

for those trying to find toro IV's for retail...........good luck lol. i haven't heard of any stores having them in stock still at the moment, best bet is to pay the resell price of 200-220 if you need them badly. pretty sure they're gonna restock later this year too.

restocks haven't been as frequent this year.

id say bank of b grades hitting as the next time we see these in large numbers. id imagine the same price of $140 like the other recent b grade retros

NO. Just look around the site. The prices give it away as well as having 2 different versions of Concords. lol
yea i figured that. my girl want a pair after she seen the compliments i be getting in them lol. im trying to get her some for retail lol

Q: Why much cheaper than other stores?
A: Firstly, we have good cooperation with manufacturers, we can get the products from manufacturers directly with a low price; Secondly, the competition is fierce nowadays, our strategy is to cut profits to win customer loyalty, we hope you will be our long term customer; Lastly, online store does not need rental fee and other extra costs, it greatly reduce our operating costs.

Def unauthorized kicks.

A: Firstly, we have good cooperation with manufacturers, we can get the products from manufacturers directly with a low price; Secondly, the competition is fierce nowadays, our strategy is to cut profits to win customer loyalty, we hope you will be our long term customer; Lastly, online store does not need rental fee and other extra costs, it greatly reduce our operating costs.

Def unauthorized kicks.
I am certainly not an English major, but if I received such a poorly worded response I would certainly not do business with the company.

A: Firstly
, we have good cooperation with manufacturers, we can get the products from manufacturers directly with a low price; 
Secondly
, the competition is fierce nowadays, our strategy is to cut profits to 
win customer loyalty, we hope you will be our long term customer; Lastly, online store does not need rental fee and other extra costs, it greatly reduce our operating costs.

Def unauthorized kicks.

Lol all that just to say without saying unauthorized. Making it seem like they wanna cut cost to have good relationships with a customer when theyre charging a lil more than what it prob cost them haha.

Back
Top Bottom