OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ems is a shipping service tho, one of the fastest shipping services out there. I've received shoes from Asia in 2 days with ems, when Nike takes almost a week with ups.

I was referring to western union and moneygram i dont trust anyone wanting to use those services

I stick with the major retailers, unless I am referred to an outside site by a very reliable source.

To anyone who has bought red laces where did you get them from and what size did you get?

Havent unDS my pair yet but I gotta say these are one of the better releases of IVs to come out. I think they were done better than the ones that came out in 2012. Only the thunder really rivaling them in quality. For a mass produce shoe I was surprise by the quality. I wasn't sold on a pair until I had them in hand. My only complaint is I really wanted an all black mid sole.

Last edited:
Havent unDS my pair yet but I gotta say these are one of the better releases of IVs to come out. I think they were done better than the ones that came out in 2012. Only the thunder really rivaling them in quality. For a mass produce shoe I was surprise by the quality. .

Co-sign. Definitely agree with you :smokin

I rarely double up these days but did on these. They are just too nice not to, and since they are so readily available now, better to grab em before the well starts to run dry and prices slowly creep

Last edited:
Co-sign. Definitely agree with you :smokin

I rarely double up these days but did on these. They are just too nice not to, and since they are so readily available now, better to grab em before the well starts to run dry and prices slowly creep

400k plus pairs, bro.

The well runs deep.

I'm truly happy with mine!!! 
nthat.gif

Ems is a shipping service tho, one of the fastest shipping services out there. I've received shoes from Asia in 2 days with ems, when Nike takes almost a week with ups.
I haven't encountered to many reputable sites using EMS was my point.
just waiting on a restock nbd
Same, however if no new restocks by end of Sept will just go to Bay and buy them.  Shoe release I plan on jumping on are starting to slow up so will have extra funds to go back and get missed releases or double on shoes I already have.
nah...tongues in!
Indeed.
Waka can still afford J's??
tongue.gif
Tell me about it, need to start savin that money nephew, your rap "career" is a wrap.  Gimmicks come and go.

Back
Top Bottom