OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will check when i get home. Maybe its the inspection sticker like they used to put in boxers n tshirts

Well its weird because
1. Not on the shoes. Is it jus box qc?
2. Number of 5? Is there a scale?1-5? 1-10? Does that determine b grade?

Just thoughts im throwing out there.
Maybe someone knows

Well its weird because
1. Not on the shoes. Is it jus box qc?
2. Number of 5? Is there a scale?1-5? 1-10? Does that determine b grade?

Just thoughts im throwing out there.
Maybe someone knows
I got the same on my box. Checked a few of my other pickups and the only other one that had it was my stealth foams. Pretty sure the 5 is for the person who inpected it. Maybe JB are listening to all the complaints about quality on their releases and stepping up quality control. It seems like there's alot less people complaining about quality issues with these.... especially considering how many they produced.

Anyone see the sticker in the bottom of box?

"QC
OK"

Weird
View media item 542358

Mine came with the QC sticker. But this is not the first time. The first time I recognized it was on the Borodeaux 7's then on the Chicago 10's. I do not know what the "5" represents. You do not have to worry about "B-grades" because I got my 2 pairs of Chicago 10's from my trusted Mom & Pop store and Footlocker, brought the Borodeaux 7's from Champs and the Toro 4's from Footlocker. So the "5" on the QC sticker does not indicate a "B-grade." The only thing I do not get from JB is why would they place the QC sticker on certain sneakers?

Mine came with the QC sticker. But this is not the first time. The first time I recognized it was on the Borodeaux 7's then on the Chicago 10's. I do not know what the "5" represents. You do not have to worry about "B-grades" because I got my 2 pairs of Chicago 10's from my trusted Mom & Pop store and Footlocker, brought the Borodeaux 7's from Champs and the Toro 4's from Footlocker. So the "5" on the QC sticker does not indicate a "B-grade." The only thing I do not get from JB is why would they place the QC sticker on certain sneakers?

this is a quality tested sticker so you know your shoes are real
but not all boxes have that sticker

Last edited:
Still don't understand the purpose of the chop sticks that came inside the shoe. I mean I kinda understand but none of my other 4s came with them.

Still don't understand the purpose of the chop sticks that came inside the shoe. I mean I kinda understand but none of my other 4s came with them.

Thats because thwy just started it this year. Green glows came with it too

Some people use them to determine if the shoes are authentic. 
roll.gif

whats the point of them?

srs

im thinking its just one of the subtle things they do to help determine authenticity.

but the real use for them is it keeps the stuffing from sliding back and allowing the toe box to get crushed. I got some KD VIs from ndc and the stuffing was sitting in the heal area and the toe box was pushed down.... wasn't that bad for that shoe but imagine that for the IVs or so.

I got carmines from Champs years ago that had a crushed toe box... wasn't pretty.

Back
Top Bottom