OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
restock was extra weak though ... i would have liked to grab those kds but i had no funds ... restock always happens when i dont have the extra $$ theres been twice that i was able to cop cuz i had extra disposable income. I got my money invested elsewhere for the next 4-5 months now 

If you are wondering what was in the restock:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8

Champ Pack Lebron

Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's

Crazy chain of events for me...I was looking at a DS pair on Craigslist over the weekend for $150, but the seller didn't have the box.

Saw the restock a few minutes too late...

After F5ing from 7:03-7:42, I was finally able to grab a pair.

Tweeted this at 7:40, and a size 13 magically appeared two minutes later:

View media item 588974
Sneaker gods were definitely on my side today.

mean.gif
 at the amount of accounts made today saying "not a fan" "ugly" "garbage" in various threads

is today the Player Haters Ball?

Crazy chain of events for me...I was looking at a DS pair on Craigslist over the weekend for $150, but the seller didn't have the box.

Saw the restock a few minutes too late...

After F5ing from 7:03-7:42, I was finally able to grab a pair.

Tweeted this at 7:40, and a size 13 magically appeared two minutes later:

View media item 588974
Sneaker gods were definitely on my side today.
:smh:

I've been eyin pairs of these and shadows all weekend on eBay... I was back and forth between these and shadows refreshing for about a 1/2 hour trying to get a 13. Kept popping up, but I couldn't add to cart.

:smh:

I've been eyin pairs of these and shadows all weekend on eBay... I was back and forth between these and shadows refreshing for about a 1/2 hour trying to get a 13. Kept popping up, but I couldn't add to cart.

Sorry 'bout your luck man...it was just sheer dumb luck on my part.

I was trying to cop the toro bravos and I just couldn't get through damn nike.. second time I missed out on them... First time I had to travel out of the country on release day with my rsvp ticket, no one could claim it for me since they were asking for ID's and now this time... I was able to at least grab a Fear 4 and the glows at least when they were released but damn it's not the same... 

I was trying to cop the toro bravos and I just couldn't get through damn nike.. second time I missed out on them... First time I had to travel out of the country on release day with my rsvp ticket, no one could claim it for me since they were asking for ID's and now this time... I was able to at least grab a Fear 4 and the glows at least when they were released but damn it's not the same... 

You got the fear 4 and the green glow and you're still crying? There are people that got nothing. Whining much?

Yeah I got both and in
Both occasions I had to pretty much wake ultra early. Not whining just saying that the toro bravo is my favorite color way and I couldn't get it.

Yeah I got both and in
Both occasions I had to pretty much wake ultra early. Not whining just saying that the toro bravo is my favorite color way and I couldn't get it.

Why didn't add the toro first? Then come back for the other two.

**** I was I had luck with restocks,never have,never will . I have to bust my *** trying to get them on RELEASE DATE.

I wasn't successful on the restock. I get all my pairs on release date. If
You read I said I grabbed them when they were released. I don't even think nine restocks too many pairs. They just try to play games.

lol dude...

That's the second time that he said he bought them WHEN THEY RELEASED, not in the restock.
I wasn't successful on the restock. I get all my pairs on release date. If
You read I said I grabbed them when they were released. I don't even think nine restocks too many pairs. They just try to play games.
It's not like they hold pairs back specifically so they can have a restock. It's returns/canceled orders/etc.

If you missed last night, it's your own fault. It has been talked about for MONTHS what day and time the restock was going to happen...although I highly doubt anyone foresaw the Championship Pack restocking.

Last edited:

He didnt get the fears nor the GGs from the restock ... he got them on original drop in which he had to wake up extra early to get them ....

he missed out on getting the Toros from the restock yesterday due to who knows what reasons

thats his complaint which is understandable because they are so random

Best option to catch a restock is to have tweets from NDC set up on ur phone. They never send out BS tweets like FTL FNL etc ... the only tweets you >> generally

Anyway I've read of some nike outlets selling some "b grades" around the country. Maybe I'll find one because i would hate to throw in an extra $100 for them. Waiting on the taxis for sure!

Back
Top Bottom