OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyway I've read of some nike outlets selling some "b grades" around the country. Maybe I'll find one because i would hate to throw in an extra $100 for them. Waiting on the taxis for sure!
These can be had for sub $200 with a little patience...just keep looking on eBay/Kixify.

They did hit outlets, but were $150.

lol dude...

That's the second time that he said he bought them WHEN THEY RELEASED, not in the restock.

It's not like they hold pairs back specifically so they can have a restock. It's returns/canceled orders/etc.

If you missed last night, it's your own fault. It has been talked about for MONTHS what day and time the restock was going to happen...although I highly doubt anyone foresaw the Championship Pack restocking.
There was no way someone who Joined yesterday could have known for months that its been talked about here if they havent been here lol..

personally i dont feel like that is it as far as restock.. I expect to see a bigger one like the one in the spring that was PACKED full of releases, some time before the holidays

Why didn't add the toro first? Then come back for the other two.

He didnt get the fears nor the GGs from the restock ... he got them on original drop in which he had to wake up extra early to get them ....

he missed out on getting the Toros from the restock yesterday due to who knows what reasons

thats his complaint which is understandable because they are so random

Best option to catch a restock is to have tweets from NDC set up on ur phone. They never send out BS tweets like FTL FNL etc ... the only tweets you >> generally

If you want to catch a good restock. Then you better be computer camping. If you had to wait for phone notification then you can bet all the good stuff are gone. I was only a few second behind the tweet streaming and the champ pack was gone. Didn't care about anything else. It was that quick. Unless you just want the normal stuff then those will be gone in like a minute. Cause there's a mad load of people who like to add everything in cart and wait it out. Messing it up for everyone who actually want something.

Last edited:
If you want to catch a good restock. Then you better be computer camping. If you had to wait for phone notification then you can bet all the good stuff are gone. I was only a few second behind the tweet streaming and the champ pack was gone. Didn't care about anything else. It was that quick.
lol ... cmon man think about what you just said tho .. the champ pack, do you think they had more than 1 per size, if even every size? Of course that was going to be gone.

Phone notification works just fine. its just like any other regular RD if you can get to the shoe u want fast enough and add to cart then you are golden. You get the text the same time the tweet goes out (just like a TLO except people are "waiting" for drop time)

Ive grabbed at least 4 pairs from restocks over the course of this year from a phone notification, regardless if people have been speculating when it happens no one knows exact date they can only be on the lookout in which you best bet is to get the texts from NDC because no one (with a life) has the time to sit and refresh twitter all day

if youre fast enough you can get the shoe ... obviously the more rare/limited will be less likely obtainable

Last edited:
You don't have have to computer camp for restocks. Link always drops at 7 pm est. Sit in front of your computer 6:55, leave your computer 7:05. Repeat again the next day. Everyone that copped the champ pack copped before the tweet went out. Few people stated they knew the restock before hand. Anyone that was in front of the computer that waited for the tweet from nike still missed out. It was said champ pack was on one minute before the tweet went out.

Yeah who knows whether it did or not ppl could be trolljn sayin that. and who has time to stop what theyre doing to watch twitter regardless of ots 10 minutes. Most ppl will check their phone asap tho when it goes off.

Anyways enough of that its done and over moral of the story is be more aware i guess

Lets get the thread back on the toros, if there is anything left to discuss

Nah man you made multiple posts not related to the toros and only the restock so How about you just log out and quit posting for 10 minutes if you don't want to be in the discussion anymore. NT isn't gonna make you a mod so jus drop it With the constant off topic discussions in every thread then tellin everyone "ok that's enough, back on topic." WE DONT NEED OR WANT YOU TELLING US WHAT TO DO. Just sit it out it ignore the off topic talk, but definitely quit starting it (like your 25 posts yesterday in every freakin thread typing out what was in the restock, which wasn't necessary, especially 25 posts worth) and telling people when you think it's enough. Your crap gets old, you're not a mod so quit acting like one.

And yes, there are more people that know about the restocks ahead of time than there are shoes out there. We don't want the GR's because we've already got them, so those will be available. There were 42 total Lebron packs across most sizes in the restock yesterday. They were all in carts within seconds of the page going live, which was at 6:00:24 PM CST. No one is lying. The first nikestore tweet went out at 6:03pm, the first shoe with active sizes was the green glow 4's at 6:00 on the dot. And obviously there will be another big "restock" before the holidays hahaha, captain obvious.

There won't be any DB3's in these restocks tho so if you missed on those and really want em, its time to start lookin.

Last edited:
HEY GET BACK ON TOPIC, I want to act the like the Internet boss! Everyone listen to me, this is my 300th post today!!

I guess I could jus give bad info like you do. Quise's motto, if you don't have a damn clue about what you're taking about, just make something up and tell people anything different is trolling.

Oh crap, it's been 5 minutes.

BACK TO THE SHOES!!

Replace that Spiz'ike with Toro 5 :evil:

If I had 'em I would.

fc74253_I-aint-even-mad-mon.jpg

I feel like the XXIs are one of those shoes that have to grow on you. I didn't even like the red suedes at first, then I saw a dude walk into my store with them on yesterday and I thought, 'Wow, those are pretty fresh.'

remember when those red xx1's went on sale on, and hit outlets. i was a sucker for them then. and still even now

love my two pairs since 05

Gentleman... I wear a 9.5 in 3s and IXs... A 10
In lebron 10 and other nike bball. Would a 9 be too small for me on the toros? Thanks!

Threes run big in my opinion these are ling but narrow so if you have wide feet you may be screwed

Back
Top Bottom