OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look good from those photos but I haven't seen the fakes to know what to look for...

Make sure they have the sticks in the shoe I've heard the glue is terrible on some pairs (my two are perfect no excess) so that doesn't really say anything smell is very strong when you open the box may be gone by now though

Thanks a lot!
While were at it. These good?
View media item 595222

I remember awhile back seeing this photo from SoleSupremacy.

height

In all reality, if you saw someone walking down the street you'd never know they were wearing fakes....

those pairs look nearly identical in that pic... unless you're carying around a legit pair, just to comapre you wouldnt know the difference.

the days of fakes being obvious are over.

a lot of the legit pairs look like fakes from a few years ago.

In all reality, if you saw someone walking down the street you'd never know they were wearing fakes....

Yup. Especially with the quality JB puts out now a days. We've seen people in the past with other shoes where they take them out the box and they look like those 4's up there.... each shoe completely different.

Last edited:
I've actually bought an early release (and then later sold) pair of toros and also have a pair of RD toros from Nike.com.  There are only slight differences between the 2.  Differences being on the early release pair  the jordan patch on the tongue was slightly crooked, the cut in the back was a little higher (like GM concords), and paint was in a little sloppier.  Like others have said, small differences that probably wouldn't  even be noticed once put on foot.  

I've actually bought an early release (and then later sold) pair of toros and also have a pair of RD toros from Nike.com.  There are only slight differences between the 2.  Differences being on the early release pair  the jordan patch on the tongue was slightly crooked, the cut in the back was a little higher (like GM concords), and paint was in a little sloppier.  Like others have said, small differences that probably wouldn't  even be noticed once put on foot.  

and the stitching from the toebox going round is higher than the real pair

Can some please answer. Are there supposed to be twentythirteen imprinted in the side of the toro bravo??? Please answer asap

Can you guys check your jordan 4 toro bravo if the twentythirteen is imprinted in the side of the tongue?? Please answer ASAP.

Hi i'm new here. Can you guys tell me if the twentythirteen is imprinted in the side of the jordan 4 toro bravo? Please reply ASAP cauz mine doesn't have...

Where did you cop from? Of its from major retailer you good but i don't think the IVs have twenty thirteen on the side of the tongue I think it's only the Vs

Can someone check their pair of jordan 4 toro bravo if the twentythirteen is imprinted in the side. Please please reply

But how come the j4 green glow has the twentythirteen imprinted in the side? Can someone please check their pair of jordan 4 toro bravo if the twentythirteen is imprinted. Please please reply

Dude, chill. Someone will answer your question when they have a chance.

And if I remember correctly, these did not have it.

Last edited:
Sorry its just that im being frustrated cause i dont know if i bought a fake or a legit one. My friends told that there should be an imprintment of the twentythirteen but mine doesn't have.

Back
Top Bottom