OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]The days are coming up, and im excited for them to drop.... Hopefully none of have to go through all the drama ****.. For these......[/h1]

was checking out a nike store earlier today and saw a line about 30 people long just to sign up for a raffle to cop these shoes and one dude in line wearing some fruity team jordans tells his friend that my wheat 13s are fake because he's never seen that cw before. hit him with the 
indifferent.gif
 and told him that i got these shoes before he even knew MJ existed and kept it moving
straight clowned him 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wait... these aren't limited right? I may just pay resell... it shouldn't be too much if they're GR right?

I never understood why ppl ask if resell prices are gonna be high and that they will just pay resell.

Just cop on RD save yourself the trouble

Haha i had a few moments to spare before this cruise set sail so i thought id make an official one since another member stated there really wasnt one.

Im diggin these cant wait to "hopefully" get hands on a pair.

In the mean time .. take care my fellow NTers i'll be back in a week
THATS DOPE! IM GOING TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE IM FEELING THE RED AND GRAY COMBO

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT ALL THE REALLY EARLY PAIRS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED HAVE THE TOP LACE NOT IN THE MIDDLE HOLE....HOWEVER ALL THE RECENT PICS FROM INSTORE AND REPUTABLE BLOGS HAVE THE SHOES LACE IN THE MIDDLE TOP HOLE....POSSIBLE SIGNAL FOR GREY MARKET VS NIKE RETAIL FINAL PAIRS?
Typing in all caps; it's the written equivalent of walking with pants below the waist with your ***** hanging out.

Last edited:
Even if they release for the whole family the 4's are an extremely popular Jordan model so these aren't sitting

Buying Jordans always hurts my pockets. I wasn't able to get my hands on the Firecracker SB pack so I guess I will try to cop a pair of these.

Wait... these aren't limited right? I may just pay resell... it shouldn't be too much if they're GR right?
No they are a true GR, full size runs for for girls, toddlers etc.... but these are much more hyped than a regular GR. Trust me these won't sit, but you should be able to scoop a pair off of finishline or some place. I'm locking up my pair this Sunday so I can focus on those Shadow's Grey's
pimp.gif

No they are a true GR, full size runs for for girls, toddlers etc.... but these are much more hyped than a regular GR. Trust me these won't sit, but you should be able to scoop a pair off of finishline or some place. I'm locking up my pair this Sunday so I can focus on those Shadow's Grey's
pimp.gif
yeah im biting the bullet and going after a pair this saturday too

ugh. i am PRAYING i get these without hassle. id reallllllly love to double up and im gonna try my absolute best.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom