OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well for me, stores around my way rarely get tons of any release so it was a shock for me to find that out. Hell only like two stores period in the whole state got the black grapes.

Because .. the black grapes were extremely limited

My local spot doesnt get many releases eitger but we have been getting most GRs. But just because your local spot doesnt get them doesnt mean they arent everywhere. Once monday hits the launch locator on FTL is gonna be looking like the 8s i bet.

Yea I understand that but even if something is limited, usually the normal stores carry them but just in shorter amounts. I mean around here anyways. Even with the huge amount of white grapes, here in Charleston they sold out instantly leaving a lot of people without them. It sounds like with these, there's going to be plenty to go around which is unusual for me around here...lol

Yea I understand that but even if something is limited, usually the normal stores carry them but just in shorter amounts. I mean around here anyways. Even with the huge amount of white grapes, here in Charleston they sold out instantly leaving a lot of people without them. It sounds like with these, there's going to be plenty to go around which is unusual for me around here...lol

are you in charleston, sc or charleston, wv?

These remind me of the Toro Bravo V's! Those were slept on HARD when they came out, but now folks regret not picking them up (Flight Club prices right now are $750+ 
sick.gif
)

I wore my TB V's to death, so I'm tempted to pick these IV's up.

was checking out a nike store earlier today and saw a line about 30 people long just to sign up for a raffle to cop these shoes and one dude in line wearing some fruity team jordans tells his friend that my wheat 13s are fake because he's never seen that cw before. hit him with the 
indifferent.gif
 and told him that i got these shoes before he even knew MJ existed and kept it moving

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom