OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a call from local mom and pops store ,the place I said was letting them out the door the day of received shipment(earlier in this thread),,

Dude said he "got them in my size, ready for pick up today,  just bring $250", I said Id do $200, he said "No $250 or Im moving to the next person in line", I said thx but go ahead and move it along..

$250 is Insane ,,Ill try my luck on RD, if not ,my trade hand is STRONG..
pimp.gif

Lol because its flight club and they charge ridiculous prices for EVERYTHING.

Preorder is always $60-$100+ regardless of production numbers.
ya but even the pre-order sites, and other boutiques that are selling early aren't going much above 250-275... i'm not gona buy them from there anyway but I just thought it was ridiculous...but I guess thats the new norm

^ lol .. $220 is max .. i applaud u on $200 cuz thats about what theyll be this weekend. I'll take my $160 no tax tho : )

ya but even the pre-order sites, and other boutiques that are selling early aren't going much above 250-275... i'm not gona buy them from there anyway but I just thought it was ridiculous...but I guess thats the new norm

Thats what i just said most preorders go from $60-$100+ ..flight club never has decent prices they always have some outrageous price tag attached to a shoe because thwyre "flight club"

Thats what i just said most preorders go from $60-$100+ ..flight club never has decent prices they always have some outrageous price tag attached to a shoe because thwyre "flight club"
agreed, and on a totally unrelated bit, your pic is hypnotizing me! shes got the moves

What do u guys think better chance getting them instore or online
Instore.  I tried online and got nothing but site crashes and load lag.  Either way, this will definitely be one of the most hyped releases in a long time.

8's aren't as popular as the 4's

Even if its a GR they'll most likely sell out withing a couple of hours Saturday morning

Calculating tax? Is this ur first jb retro purchase lol it is what it is

Last edited:
fist retro purchase ina couple months. these will break da ice for my first purchase of a shoe on RD

Ok so they are GR but as GR as the recent 8s?

50 Footlocker got the playoffs 8 in Canada.

For the toro 4, 100 Footlockers are getting them.

As for the number of pairs per store, it depends. but you get an idea.

These will be everywhere.

But the hype on these is much bigger than the 8.

Haha well regardless if I misused it to yall im copping these and not wasting no time to rock em=fire

Last edited:
These will be my first jordan I'm getting on release date since the chicago 1.

I have a thing for 4s |I

I have never seen JB add those plastic things in the shoe between the shoe tree and the hell. My sperrys came with something like that. they came like that?

clean though .. and my size

Back
Top Bottom