OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 482488Lol...Not plastic... It's like rolled cardboard and they came in the shoes..
My pair came from a major chain store... Not a early release pair..
Family just let me grab early..

Last edited:
These are "heat" IMO 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
What are the 4's like to play in? I saw DJ Augustin wearing the thunder 4's in the playoffs. Wanted an opinion of what they're like to play in?

IV's sit these days? :rofl:

View media item 470510

i hate to break it to you but the VIII's (not named aquas) are gonna collect dusts on shelves, hypebeasts don't like them. IV's are one of the cleanest looking shoes and an all red jordan retro will sell out in minutes.

lol i didnt say that they were going to sit.... i said that i believe that they would sit longer than the playoff 8s, and like i said that was purely my opinion.. opinions are allowed on niketalk arent they? obviously you misinterpreted what i was saying, i personally think that new colorways just simply arent as appealing as something that jordan actually wore but i ALSO understand that JB will be around forever and that new colorways are going to come out cause they cant just continuously just put out OG colorways. and also, my opinion i dont favor all red shoes of any kind regardless of the number... i can wear the playoff 8s as my everyday'er versus i wouldnt probably wear an all red shoe regularly... and i believe that the aquas are probably the most popular of the 8s because the color and thats it, i like the playoffs. i love 4s and they are my favorite retro, but im also not going to be waking up to be at the store at opening for these 4s (i will stroll in sometime in afternoon, if i get them i get them, if i dont oh well.. they are all red lol) versus me setting an alarm to ensure i get my playoff 8s

by the way, the quality on these are real decent. they look a lot better in person but i just dont know about the all red, i love 4s but i just feel like this is too much...

What are the 4's like to play in? I saw DJ Augustin wearing the thunder 4's in the playoffs. Wanted an opinion of what they're like to play in?

Jordans .. well retros .. arent made for hoopin inthese days but the nba players get custom insoles so thats why u see many of em playin in them.

Talked to dude at my local FNL yesterday and he said they have a lot more of these than other releases so it's looking like these were mass produced foreal. Charleston rarely gets tons of a GR J's so I'm kinda relieved...

Talked to dude at my local FNL yesterday and he said they have a lot more of these than other releases so it's looking like these were mass produced foreal. Charleston rarely gets tons of a GR J's so I'm kinda relieved...

hope NDC has tons and i mean tons

it was obvious from the get go that these were mass produced. pairs been on the market for months and are over flooded. thats good news because means people bought up pairs so less people on RD i hope. as long as i get two, ill be happy as hell.

I just find it funny how its been a general consensus from the jump that these would be widely avilable and here we are a week before and we're seeing posts about how much of a GR they are and mass produced

I just find it funny how its been a general consensus from the jump that these would be widely avilable and here we are a week before and we're seeing posts about how much of a GR they are and mass produced

Well for me, stores around my way rarely get tons of any release so it was a shock for me to find that out. Hell only like two stores period in the whole state got the black grapes.

Well for me, stores around my way rarely get tons of any release so it was a shock for me to find that out. Hell only like two stores period in the whole state got the black grapes.

Because .. the black grapes were extremely limited

My local spot doesnt get many releases eitger but we have been getting most GRs. But just because your local spot doesnt get them doesnt mean they arent everywhere. Once monday hits the launch locator on FTL is gonna be looking like the 8s i bet.

Back
Top Bottom